NEcro condi sword build for raids, help?

Asek.1869

So I found nice build with swords for OW but wanted to adapt it for raids/fractals/strikes anyone has some nice condi reaper build for swords with or without swaping, and rotation plus what relic to use?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Asek.1869 said:

Just kind of like dual swords and trying to find something good for arids with them

They are basically power weapons.

Wait until the 19th and see what happens with pHarb? 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I admire creativity but you have to understand there are limitations and this fundamentally will NOT work because there is too little application of Blind or Chill for this weapon to be viable on Condi Reaper.

The reason GS works is because of a combination of having Chill on GS5 and pulsing Blind on GS4. Blind itself also has a 3s ICD for applying Chill with Chilling Darkness trait. 

Swords have too weak of any sort of application with only Chill on the third hit of a very laggy auto attack chain and one instance of Chill on Sword 4 with a 16 second cooldown AND locked behind a flip skill! It's just not going to work as well as other options in any surest sense. 

Current viable use for Swords is using OH as extra skills for Dagger loop after exiting Shroud but we already have a rather tight and functional loop with Dagger/Torch and you have to weigh the gains and losses for swapping Torch for Sword. Mainhand Sword is niche but usable at least with its very quick 2>2 damage burst and 3>3 can be used for mobility if an encounter absolutely demands it, or else you're better off using Dagger anyway.

I also have to mention damage wise, MH sword falls short compared to the entirety of Axe.

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you can only afford to use off-hand sword for condi reaper, but that means giving up torch for it. hungering maelstrom and gormandize are unfortunately bugged because quickness doesn't speed up their cast times... try scepter/sword or even dagger/sword if you really want to use sword.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:43 PM, Asek.1869 said:

So I found nice build with swords for OW but wanted to adapt it for raids/fractals/strikes anyone has some nice condi reaper build for swords with or without swaping, and rotation plus what relic to use?

Go to an alternate universe where the devs actually made mh swords into a melee condi weapon, currently in group content swords are DoA. 

• Like 1