Please nerf this abomination of a staff warrior ASAP

, and blind isn't a couter anymore cause of defense, warrior has 3sec of resistence every dodges,

It's 2 seconds.

resistence for 5sec when they bock and when they took a critic on them on 15sec cd, 

That's resolution. resolution doesnt affect blindness. 

and they can cleanse blind billions time or just have to AA one time to get rid off it.

They can't do this and do damage at the same time while other classes do that by default, which is the reason they're camping people out with staff to begin with. Cleansing ire only removes conditions if you hit with a burst skill, which doesn't happen if you're blinded. 

IF there were better options for damage we would be taking them. It's not weird to yall that every noteworthy build so far has been some kind of immortal point camping setup?

The longer Anet goes without addressing the root issue of why warriors that pick up things like greatsword and axe die without having any complaint-worthy effect on the forums, the longer everyone will continue to experience constant permutations of wall roleplay. You will all need to pick one. Either warriors are good at damage or they're good at stalling. Any efforts to take both will be met with nerfs stemming from people confused as to why they're losing every matchup on their warrior and the same old hand-wringing from people that suddenly find themselves having to justify the variants of 'do damage while evading, blocking or hard to hit' their classes are built on that we keep seeing over and over. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

@whooot.5784 nahhh they have 3 seconds resistance after dodge yes but that is litterly only the case when played on defence. Everything else you said is juuust wrong lel. (Well the AA chain thing is right but have fun doing that against a holo + Thief or holo+ ele and stuff^^)

2 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

That's resolution. resolution doesnt affect blindness. 

Oh right, I thought so, my bad.

@Myror.7521What are you talking about? I said: "and blind isn't a couter anymore cause of defense"... Relax dude, read again please.

Warrior should have been the weapons expert class, with the availability of 4 weapon bars. Dagger+shield / Sword+shield / GS / rifle (example). The warrior could then trait toward more defense or more attack, or more melee+ranged dmg, but is locked into a weapon set for 10 seconds when changing to it (rather than weapon swap timer). This would open up mass amounts of weapon combinations and trait lines leaning into damage, tank, melee, ranged or balanced. It would also have punished warriors for swapping to the wrong weapon set, given the 10 second lock in.. which warrior drastically lacks. The class is way to simple to push mistakes, and this current BS of meme 1 shot builds, or iron curtain tanking is just horrible bs game design. Lazy, no imagination.. for a class that I normally very much enjoy playing in other games. You don't even have good shield control, just generic block durations. The blocking alone is a massive let down in comparison to how games that are even older than Gw2 did it. Blocking is some of the most fun and engaging parts of playing warrior, but not in gw2.. not even parry.. and the hell if you going to convince me counter is a good job of any of it.

It isn't even hard to code this kitten either, the framework is already there. And at that, the class could still remain casual, just like some condi builds on ele allow you to just sit in 1 or two attunements in pve. Its just lack of imagination/effort, genuinely poor example of a warrior class, and it is horrendous they also buffed this bs to be as effective as it is <boring af to play yet super effective> bottom of the barrel meta.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

Them nerfing baseline healing and increasing the healing power coëfficiënts for supports looks fine. Those who want to use warrior for support still have benefit, while the selfsustain being lowered without it.

Lucky snap pull increased duration isn't too high, I didn't see that part much of a problem myself though. So I hope for warriors it doesn't feel to awkard to get it more reliable off 😅