Achievs that deserve a Title

On 3/24/2024 at 5:26 PM, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i still can't believe that its been over a decade since we were given the title "champion of orr" in the personal story, yet never actually receive it.

Was about to say that.

When I did the story and was told by the last king that I got that title from him I was like 'yay, let me enable it' and it wasn't there xD 😞 ;_;

The Kodan merchant in Lion's Arch finally got an own name... time for a title for the Orr rescue too. I mean I was the Prodigy of Shin Jea before I even put a paw on Cantha... just because of money. And I don't even want such an undeserved title.

On 3/24/2024 at 9:17 PM, XSevSpreeX.2143 said:

I care less to show off my titles because I don't know what I did to get 80% of them.

I use titles that fit the character and don't care where they're from.
Like the bloodbound title for my loyal Charr from the blood legion.

I even created character names in thought of a title or searched through my titles to get inspiration for a fitting character name.
https://i.postimg.cc/6354KKWw/gw482.jpg
Makes only sense in German though.

Sometimes that didn't work, like I dropped the shadow of a shadow title because it is such a hassle to achieve... but I had already the fitting character :s

• Like 1

Something for completing the Heroic Dragonsblood and Stellar weapon sets would be kinda nice. I don't even really care if a title's involved, but there's some sets that have no achievements to go along with them and it's a crime, especially with some of the legwork that goes into them.

I'm still hoping for a title about making quaggans extinct.

That being said, I think it might be nice if every legendary weapon had its own unique little title. Something like "Asgeir's Pride" for Frostfang, or "Not your sparkly vampire" for Twilight. I dunno, just a thought.

Back in the day (started 5 days after release) I felt they lacked titles. There are so many now in game!

Some I question why they were included, others I wonder why they aren't (for example, no title for making the entire Stellar Ascended weapon set, which is a huge time and gold sink).