Researchs Kit and raid ascended weapons

Could it possible to make raid ascended drops able to be salvaged by research kits? Its really silly to have to waste resources (globs, inscriptions, spirit shards) in order to salvage them to get research notes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

12 hours ago, RoninM.7829 said:

Could it possible to make raid ascended drops able to be salvaged by research kits? Its really silly to have to waste resources (globs, inscriptions, spirit shards) in order to salvage them to get research notes.

The whole research notes system is all about wasting resources, so...

• Like 6
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, RoninM.7829 said:

Also whole research system is bound to crafted items and raid asended aint crafted.

Some crafted items do drop tho like krait weapons for example.

• Like 2

I love being able to use otherwise worthless items this way. Makes doing raids/fractals worth it just by the ascended standpoint even if you’ve crafted the legendaries. Helps with making more legendaries. It can be a pain though if you’re short of spirit shards to convert, which I find annoying, but I hang onto them until I get enough to convert.

No, research note are made for crafted item, not dropped item.

The only reason why you can use raid ascended item is a "side effect" on how stat change works, given you the crafted version equivalent. I Guess the only reason why it isn't patched is because it actually use material to do that, so that fine with the goal of the currency.

You can always salvage raid armor and weapon directly, if it's bother you to stat change to do research note.

• Like 1