Spectral Grasp needs knockdown

As an elite skill with a 35 sec cd, spectral grasp is super underwhelming. The enemy sliding towards you but still remaining standing is super lame, I assumed it was going to be a knockdown but was surprised to learn this isn't the case. When you have a spellbreaker knocking you down with a 2h every 3 seconds, I think its ok for necro to have an elite skill on a 35 sec cd to also do a knockdown.

Edited by Deadmoose.6594
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Spectral * Grasp?

It's not an elite skill, its utility.  The pull is plenty, especially since it heatseeks.

Semantics, even as a utility its still a 35 sec cd, pretty sure war 2h weaps don't need to target to knock back and these can occur every few seconds.

Can we buff Spectral Skills (which are essentially all a form of utility/defensive)?

I want my Spectral Grasp to yoink their souls out of their body, doing life steal damage and healing per target yoinked.

Reduce the Life Force gain from 20% to 7%.

Boom, better skill. Having one of the best pulls in the game (next to Thief Scorpion Wire memes) and now dealing damage via life steal, leggooo.

• Haha 2

Considering how hard necro gets focused in ranked, Spectral Grasp isn't really in a good spot as the single offensive utility you can take. Wurm and Spectral Walk are both mandatory slots to keep you alive, especially with all the teleport kitten Willbender and every other profession has received over the years. Better options such as  'Nothing Can Save You' to make 'Chilled to the Bone!' unblockable, 'Spectral Ring' or 'Well of Darkness' take up that last utility slot.

Maybe make Spectral Grasp unblockable to have it actually land with all the aegis spam nowadays.

Edited by MilkyTea.9042
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Vinny.7260 said:

Can we buff Spectral Skills (which are essentially all a form of utility/defensive)?

I want my Spectral Grasp to yoink their souls out of their body, doing life steal damage and healing per target yoinked.

Reduce the Life Force gain from 20% to 7%.

Boom, better skill. Having one of the best pulls in the game (next to Thief Scorpion Wire memes) and now dealing damage via life steal, leggooo.

Big heals, reward for jumping into firefight. Not bad~

3 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Look guys, all I'm asking for is increased shroud range and knockdown on one utility skill that should already have it.

No it should, wth? Pull is perfectly fine on spectral grasp, you already have like 6 CCs on Reaper you just gotta make sure not to blow them on stabis

• Deadmoose.6594 changed the title to Spectral Grasp needs knockdown