Is Legendary Bloodstone-Crazed Shark summon rate a prank ?

What do you mean with META missed?

Its just an event. Yeah it spawns a legendary monster but I dont think you can get anything special from it. Ive seen it plenty of times, usually its just ignored by players. Ive soloed it I think, its not that hard although not the easiest also.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Cuks.8241 said:

What do you mean with META missed?

Its just an event. Yeah it spawns a legendary monster but I dont think you can get anything special from it. Ive seen it plenty of times, usually its just ignored by players. Ive soloed it I think, its not that hard although not the easiest also.

Okay maybe i give miss information about what i want. first of all this is spawning at specific times only during meta times but its not meta related. https://gw2timer.com/?page=Chains&section=Special you can check here. 

second thing is i was grinding for this  i dont even know why did i grind for this actually it took me less than 1.5 hour to finish 14/15 but only this took me like 3 hour if we doesnt count break times. i shouldnt even grind for this at all i should have doing dragonfall meta for gold. i dont even want this anymore.

Edited by Batsu.3489
add.
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It's not (just) a timed spawn. You can use Levvi's Device to see when it can spawn (and to make sure it hasn't already been killed in your map), but then you or other players need to kill sharks in one of the maps where it can spawn to trigger the event. If you just stand and wait, or if you're trying outside the spawn window, it won't happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It's not (just) a timed spawn. You can use Levvi's Device to see when it can spawn (and to make sure it hasn't already been killed in your map), but then you or other players need to kill sharks in one of the maps where it can spawn to trigger the event. If you just stand and wait, or if you're trying outside the spawn window, it won't happen.

thats what i do when i click i can see 3 or 1 monster depends to time.