wsr and others

i am sick and tired of these overpopulated servers of which wsr are the biggest culprits, one way around this would be to handicap such servers.                                                                                                       any server that has 10% more players than the lowest server should have all members deducted 5000 health and any server with 20% or over would lose  10000 health this being returned               when things balance up.  this would make it a more balanced affair, and not a complete FARCE as it is now.

• Like 5
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 4

The ridiculous thing is to be overwhelmed and manage to knock down 50 enemies,( whit actual meta is ridiiculous)but that comes because we are overpopulated, what many people need is to learn to play.

You can always continue playing like many when the enemy sleeps

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gashen.3874 said:

i am sick and tired of these overpopulated servers of which wsr are the biggest culprits, one way around this would be to handicap such servers.                                                                                                       any server that has 10% more players than the lowest server should have all members deducted 5000 health and any server with 20% or over would lose  10000 health this being returned               when things balance up.  this would make it a more balanced affair, and not a complete FARCE as it is now.

The mass migration to WSR was a statement to ArenaNet to get rid of dead servers and links!

Imagine the amount of money they have to pay to Amazon for all these dead servers, it blows my mind that they have no done it yet considering the general obsession with cost mitigation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gashen.3874 said:

Stop making a fool out of yourself Mista! i am sick and tired of these crying people too. that refuse to step up their gameplay and come up with such dumb ideas.

in PvP platin gets matched with platin, bronze vs. bronze and so on. in WvW its another thing.

i wonder how many ppl posts such crying stuff in the future. im looking forward to it because this is comedy gold 🙏 thank you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

16 minutes ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

The mass migration to WSR was a statement to ArenaNet to get rid of dead servers and links!

Imagine the amount of money they have to pay to Amazon for all these dead servers, it blows my mind that they have no done it yet considering the general obsession with cost mitigation.

Soooo the mass transfering over the past 5 years have been a protest against dead servers, when there were no dead servers? WTJs are a funny bunch of people. xD

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thea Cherry.6327 said:

Soooo the mass transfering over the past 5 years have been a protest against dead servers, when there were no dead servers? WTJs are a funny bunch of people. xD

Which mass transfers?

It has never happened before that there are no other "full" or even "very high" populated servers.

WSR always had to unfairly compete without a link, so might as well get enough players for a link to not be needed. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

As much as i agree on that the bandwagong servers which change every other months is annoying to face, the issue with wvw right now is the boon, bubble and cc meta. Anet keep on shower us with boons, bubbles and cc like the new Warrior one that is so utterly broken that it is not even funny. I wonder when Anet is going to react and actually fix the chaos they added to WvW. Ballance patch been out quite some time and they can deffo not lack of info if this was good or bad.

Watching Vabbi and other server (sorry forgot who they where) last week fighting where they all was standing inside of eachother trying to kill something not manage becuase of the bubble and boons was actually hilarious but also mindblowing and where i realised that this is beyond dumb. There is litterally no word invented for how bad a ballance patch can break WvW, and not a word from Arena Net and their WvW team...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

Which mass transfers?

It has never happened before that there are no other "full" or even "very high" populated servers.

WSR always had to unfairly compete without a link, so might as well get enough players for a link to not be needed. 🤣

This made me lol so hard. Remember all my posts in the past where i told people that leaving 3 servers without a link and locking them at the same time is not a good thing and that they should remove 3 links or at least do something to make it fair. Do you remember all the posts i wrote about Gandra being closed för over a year having no link for nearly a year in a row. 

Remember the posts saying that i don't understand anything and that it is ok that Gandara is being treated unfairly as kitten. It was many posts to a point where i decided to wait it out because at some point people will understand how bad this is for WvW over all. 

Now they done the same to WSR all though you are not even close to the time Gandara had to deal with this being closed all that time as well which ended up with us being totally burned out in the end.

How ever i do say this. This is not healthy for ANY server at all. It is bad for EU WvW and it makes us loose players. Either remove 3 links or at least make it fair enough so that every host server have to go with no link one time before it can happen again. This has to happen or there will soon only be medium and very low servers in EU, we are bleeding players due to the horrible meta and the link situation that NA do not have to deal with at all. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Leaa.2943 said:

This made me lol so hard. Remember all my posts in the past where i told people that leaving 3 servers without a link and locking them at the same time is not a good thing and that they should remove 3 links or at least do something to make it fair. Do you remember all the posts i wrote about Gandra being closed för over a year having no link for nearly a year in a row. 

Remember the posts saying that i don't understand anything and that it is ok that Gandara is being treated unfairly as kitten. It was many posts to a point where i decided to wait it out because at some point people will understand how bad this is for WvW over all. 

Now they done the same to WSR all though you are not even close to the time Gandara had to deal with this being closed all that time as well which ended up with us being totally burned out in the end.

How ever i do say this. This is not healthy for ANY server at all. It is bad for EU WvW and it makes us loose players. Either remove 3 links or at least make it fair enough so that every host server have to go with no link one time before it can happen again. This has to happen or there will soon only be medium and very low servers in EU, we are bleeding players due to the horrible meta and the link situation that NA do not have to deal with at all. 

6 months with no link while being stuck in T5 as an artificially "full" server because of alt accounts when there were no queues during prime time got me to leave FSP after 11.5 years!

Let us be honest though, during these periods as a "full" server with no link, Gandara was still popular enough to have plenty of players to cover EBG and HBL, not too far off from where WSR is now.

We will see if WSR is able to rise to T1 over the next 4 weeks, something Gandara was able to achieve nearly every time with no link.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

And Gandara was in WSR position for over a year. And people keep on saying we have so many people back then which was utterly kitten, because if we really did there would be ques. There was none. On reset there was many 1 border with maybe 7-10 in que the first hour after that nothing. Mostly we had outnumberd on most borders. 

How ever we did have deciated players who did show up because all of us knew that if we didn't the server would crash down. We burned out. 

Also you somehow feel WSR is different is utterly kitten. It is the same thing. and it is not about servers at all. It is about Arena Net making difference between NA and EU and also difference between servers. For years and years and years there was 4-5 servers who was always without a link. It was insanely unfair, and yet posts like yours saying it is ok that Gandara and Deso and SFR take this as long as it is not any other servers. Again calling kitten. It is NOT ok for any server being Gandara or WSR or FoW or Vabbi or FSP or Deso an everybody else to get this treatment. It destroy every server in the end. We had to deal with it for over a year, you are already annoyed after half a year. You know how bad this is. You should tell Anet that this is unfair, we all should. Because look at our wvw on GW2 mist, there is only one server that is high. Look at NA it looks like EU did about half a year or so back. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Leaa.2943 said:

And Gandara was in WSR position for over a year. And people keep on saying we have so many people back then which was utterly kitten, because if we really did there would be ques. There was none. On reset there was many 1 border with maybe 7-10 in que the first hour after that nothing. Mostly we had outnumberd on most borders. 

How ever we did have deciated players who did show up because all of us knew that if we didn't the server would crash down. We burned out. 

Also you somehow feel WSR is different is utterly kitten. It is the same thing. and it is not about servers at all. It is about Arena Net making difference between NA and EU and also difference between servers. For years and years and years there was 4-5 servers who was always without a link. It was insanely unfair, and yet posts like yours saying it is ok that Gandara and Deso and SFR take this as long as it is not any other servers. Again calling kitten. It is NOT ok for any server being Gandara or WSR or FoW or Vabbi or FSP or Deso an everybody else to get this treatment. It destroy every server in the end. We had to deal with it for over a year, you are already annoyed after half a year. You know how bad this is. You should tell Anet that this is unfair, we all should. Because look at our wvw on GW2 mist, there is only one server that is high. Look at NA it looks like EU did about half a year or so back. 

Where did I say it is OK for some servers to not be linked?

You should read what I wrote once more. I am literally advocating for the deletion of links, dead servers and alt accounts!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

We will see if WSR is able to rise to T1 over the next 4 weeks, something Gandara was able to achieve nearly every time with no link.

With you on their team they will rise even higher, to where no server has ever been before.

Edited by Sonderm.4639
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sonderm.4639 said:

With you on their team they will rise even higher, to where no server has ever been before.

I really hope they change the server or ranking system, so your joke rings true, because his server has risen... to a new game mode. xD

The Gandara and FSP problem was one of the reasons why Kodash is now a ghosttown, we were perma locked as full and fought against Links with 2-3 Servers and BB which back then were never full, due to being the only spanish server. So you both have my sympathy.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sylosi.6503 said:

Every current server would be absolutely farmed by any decent server from 5+ years ago.

Squads from 5 years ago would be rubbing their eyes at the current boonball meta.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sonderm.4639 said:

Links are monthly now, so more camping T1 with an over stacked server/link.

But this current WSR situation will be interesting to see how high it can rise from T5...

I've seen on other  servers playing necro  support when it wasn't good and now they play it at damage or condi, because I don't play meta

And so on with more classes, then it's time to cry, get angry or insult

Edited by Resurgente.4305

WSR ethos is get kills the PPT circus isn't really what most are bothered about but if there aren't bags to collect we will collect your real estate . People whined and cried about WSR when they had links and could outman us. People whined and cried about WSR when we had a link. People whined and cried about WSR when we sat at T1. People whined and cried about WSR when we went to T5. People whined and cried about WSR when loads of people left and loads of people transferred in ( not least a good number of people already on WSR). People whined and cried about WSR because they had toilet roll thrown on them or their corpse danced on. The only thing you can be sure of, is whatever is wrong with WVW you can bank on those of us on WSR will be glued to the next instalment of what is bad about WSR.     

Affraid?

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

8 hours ago, gashen.3874 said:

affraid?

• Confused 3