Guardian (specifically willbender) Has no place in PvP.

9 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

I honestly want to know why OP chose wb out of all the professions/specializations running around. Surely he can't be getting aped by willbenders that regularly to warrant a thread.  Right? Maybe it's just Saiyan who's been killing him over and over again.

Yeah idk, I see WBs more in unranked now that we're between seasons, but I swear I still see more FBs.  Last nights game was 1 WB and 1 FB for like three games straight as same people, but still...even representation.  Had like at least one DH each game though, some Reapers, and of course Rangers as matchmaker counter-matching.    

So, no idea.  WvW is one thing, but in PvP I really don't see the issue right now.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

CMC was inspired by OH pistol on warrior...

And for guardian he truely designed one of the skills of all times. (but truth be told, I loved warrior OH pistol)

CmC, listen to me, I know what you need for this one:

• Reduce charge time by 50%:  from 0.5s, 1.0s, 1.5s to 0.25s, 0.5s, 0.75s
  • Change the effects: level 1, short knockback - level 2, fat knockback - level 3, launch.

With this it becomes a super skillful button, depending on the situation can be used a rupt tool (0.25s charge time, akin to Headshot), a fat CC to setup stuff (and for a hard CC, 0.75s cast time is fairly balanced) or even a downstate management tool.

Gimme that and I reroll to guardian, I want guardian pistola to be good.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695

23 minutes ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Truely one of the skills of all times.

CmC, listen to me, I know what you need for this one:

• Reduce charge time by 50%:  from 0.5s, 1.0s, 1.5s to 0.25s, 0.5s, 0.75s
  • Change the effects: level 1, short knockback - level 2, fat knockback - level 3, launch.

With this it becomes a super skillful button, depending on the situation can be used a rupt tool (0.25s charge time, akin to Headshot), a fat CC to setup stuff (and for a hard CC, 0.75s cast time is fairly balanced) or even a downstate management tool.

Gimme that and I reroll to guardian, I want guardian pistola to be good.

I'd prefer a knockdown or stun tbh so it's not annoying in pve.

5 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Splits exist.

I don't think they do those kinds of splits. They do numbers splits but having the skill do two different kinds of cc between gamemodes? HMMMM

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

LB4 on Warrior has a daze in PvE but not PvP/WvW, so they do those kind of splits.

That's more of a cc vs no cc example (they dont change the daze for something else in pvp) but you're right, there are some examples of non number splits. Still I don't think they'll do a knockdown vs knockback split between gamemodes. But it would be nice. 

Edited by Kuya.6495

41 minutes ago, Kuya.6495 said:

That's more of a cc vs no cc example (they dont change the daze for something else in pvp) but you're right, there are some examples of non number splits. Still I don't think they'll do a knockdown vs knockback split between gamemodes. But it would be nice. 

It isn't a large leap from having a skill that has no CC versus having CC on a split and the CC being different on a split.