Anet can u just remove ranger from the game already

AIex.4105

Maybe someone had a fit when an ranger's died and they switched to their alt pet and took them out? If so it is strange, I thought this was an alt friendly game.

By the way does anyone else's ranger feel like they're moving in slow motion after combat with no conditions on them? I 've noticed mine feeling really sluggish the last few days, it feels like my go go gadget boost is broken. 

Edited by Widebody.5071

43 minutes ago, anduriell.6280 said:

Lol is anet increasing the cooldown  now? I guess no buffing to pet or/and fixing the gargabe tier  usability? 

I'm hoping they meant the usual 60s death CD unless you are soulbeast and magically merge them back to life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

Lol is anet increasing the cooldown  now? I guess no buffing to pet or/and fixing the gargabe tier  usability? 

5 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

I'm hoping they meant the usual 60s death CD unless you are soulbeast and magically merge them back to life.

Yes i meant the usual 60s CD. 20 sec (or something like that) if you swap it before its dead and something around 60 sec if you swap it when your pet died. 

I didnt mean they will increase it next Update or something. Just the usual cooldown increase if your pet fully died.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oahkahmewolf.6210 said:

there's a small Loophole with death swapping your pet, if you mount up OOC and dismount you will instantly reset the CD. Just an nice thing to have in WvW.

I guess until the devs fix it, like the CD reset for dogs F1 which was fixed promptly as well. 

3 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

I guess until the devs fix it, like the CD reset for dogs F1 which was fixed promptly as well. 

Good thing is I'm not sure they can fix it.  

Mounting / dismounting has weird side effects like counting for a weapon swap, the same may hold true for pet reset because merge/unmerge has always instantly brought them back.  

On 4/8/2024 at 2:37 AM, anduriell.6280 said:

No? Why so quick to be a doomer lol