Need report troll/grief option

has been griefing the Auric Basin Meta for 20 full minutes, in an armor pushing the bombs into plays stopping us from finishing the octovine off. A BUNCH of people are trying to report him with nothing that actually matches what he is doing and he is known for doing this OFTEN with no punishment because it does not fit any of the report options.

This garbage needs to be stopped. He is even bragging about it to everyone in channel saying thanks for making this a great sunday morning...

Edited by wolonggong.3469
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

Whether categories match or not, the report options for behaviour in game also allow for screenshots to be added so if you are including them that will help them to see the chat you are referring to.  Other than that, I would strongly suggest you edit your post and remove the player name and account name since that is against the tos here and can get you more trouble than the person you are reporting.

• Confused 1

I would wager zero happens to the player but something happens to you instead for giving their name.

Anet is not known for caring if they have decent players playing or not or if it drives anyone away or gives the game and bad reputation for its toxic players.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Nope, I will keep the name in the topic because quite frankly I am sick of things like that player going unpunished. If they want to ban me, a long time player that has spent a lot of money and kept a good reputation all these years to protect someone pissing off over 50 people and griefing them...then ban me and drive me away and keep the toxic player ruining their games fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, wolonggong.3469 said:

Nope, I will keep the name in the topic because quite frankly I am sick of things like that player going unpunished. If they want to ban me, a long time player that has spent a lot of money and kept a good reputation all these years to protect someone pissing off over 50 people and griefing them...then ban me and drive me away and keep the toxic player ruining their games fun.

Griefing is bad/against the rules and something should be done with it, how is he able to still keep doing that?! 😠 
Naming and shaming is bad/against the rules but I don't care and I'll keep doing it!

🤔

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

So I mentioned this thread to my guild in game because the name looked familiar and boy does this guy have a bad rep. Apparently has done this many times and they always report him. Seems Anet does not ban griefers no matter how many times they do it as I thought. Crazy in a game that needs to retain as many players as possible allowing the fun of so many to be ruined constantly by the same person.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3