Kill proof and third party softwares/Bots/LFG SYS

Many strike or raid parties require kill proof.Almost all leaders write KP 10, some say 20-30.Even in parties established for education, KP is often required. For this, we need to become a member of and use third-party sites.I did almost all the strike missions maybe 50 times.I have never once become a member of such sites or the group has never failed.Many groups kicked me out of the group or told me that my builds were wrong and I should change them.The builds in the game are definitely not confusing and are very simple compared to many games I have played.Being an old player or a player who has been playing for years does not mean that you are smarter than me. It is quite wrong for you to ask me to use meta builds.

In a different game I played, there was a YouTuber with 500 thousand viewers and he would say that his builds were the best, and he even got angry when we shared different builds on discord, websites or YouTube videos.He thought he knew better than anyone else which was the best class or which was the best weapon, but I told him clearly that he was wrong and that's why he kicked me out of his clan. Actually, I was watching another 50-year-old American youtuber and I thought his builds were more accurate. The main reason for this is this youtuber. With these builds, he was coming to difficult places that thousands of players who have been playing the game for years could never reach, and broadcasting it live.I was following all the resources about the game and even changed the builds of the YouTubers I liked and started using them.Finally, I achieved something impossible with a class that many people do not like and do not play in the game, but whose skins I love.The good youtuber I mentioned used to play survival with 4 people and his record was 18 hours. He did this with his friends because the level of the enemies and their attacks got stronger every five minutes and the game only allowed this up to lvl 9999. He did this with the hero whose skins I love.I played survival with the same hero for exactly 24 hours, so one mistake meant I would die. I used my own build and I'm still using the same build in that game. In fact, when I quit the survival game, the game banned me from trading for a week because I had gained so many items.The game is an old game and I am the only person in the history of the game who has been able to do this. Even though almost everyone said that my game builds were wrong, I never doubted myself and I proved it.Let's look at the difference between GW2 and the other game. There are 9 different classes in the other game, there are around 60 in the other game and each weapon is different. The way you play with each weapon changes and any class can have at least 1,000,000 different builds. So, I think it is wrong to treat new players like this. Even if some people are newer than you. They can even make better builds.

I never use third party software. It is absolutely wrong to ask me to use it.In my opinion, it is a very big crime to ask me to enter sites that are absolutely unreliable, that pose the risk of being hacked, and that will not guarantee the security of my personal data in order to enter the Strike or Raid groups in the game.Not only that, third party software is used for almost everything in the game. I don't understand how much DPS we do, you even see it with third party software. Or how much gold we earn, etc.

Oh, and there is also this: At certain points in the game, mechanics and robots remain AFK and collect XP or gold. Even if they do not use bot programs, they make it difficult for us to complete the tasks at those points, and in my opinion, this is a crime.If you are not going to play it yourself, why should you stay AFK and win everything automatically? Let me give you the answer, unless you are making money illegally from the game. Games are played for fun, it is the producer company of the game that should not make money, not the players who play it. If you want to make money, I do not intend to allow this in the game I play. You cannot spoil my fun. .

I want every player who asks about the use of third party software or sites to be permanently banned. Every player who remains AFK and farms. On top of that, every player who sells raids or strikes in the game. If I see a game doing AFK fam while browsing the game, I report it. No matter who it is. Third party in the LFG system. If I see an article that requires me not to use software, I report it. Even YouTubers use it, but this is wrong. If the game needed this, they would be in the game. I am here to have fun in the game, not to make money from the game. Youtubers can advertise the game, but if they show such illegal things. They should be banned too.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 20
  • Sad 1

The amount of "I'm right everyone else is wrong, ban those who don't agree with me" is strong with this one.

Understandable you don't want to use third party add-ons, no one should be forced to either, but your arugement was lost to me as soon as you say others that do use it should be banned.

Get off your high horse and let others have fun in the game they want to.

Also just so you know you don't need a third party add-on to give KP :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

You get a ban, you get a ban, everybody gets a ban!  

This is good click bait.  I read it.  I don't use third party ad ons in GW2.  If I am required to by a group, then I wouldn't play with that group.   End of conversation.  

Report and move on for anyone hacking or botting.  And if players choose to use an ad on, that's great, use at your own risk, and they can enhance you're enjoyment of a game.  

If you don't have the KP, you don't have the KP.  Trying to fudge it by saying you don't use ad ons or other sites though kind of smells of doubt.  Show your KP, and don't play with people who require sites your uncomfortable with.  Moving on....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Commanders sets the expectation, whether it be that of an experienced / more serious group, a training group, or something in between. The key is for everyone to be on the same page. I'd suggest either finding like minded groups, or creating your own. No need to come down on others for having different expectations.