World Linking 4/26/2024

Anyone any suggestions for a medium pop EN server with a nice community? I'm on RoS and besides the few people that are on there its pretty dead. We were linked with fsp last week and that was fun but 1000 gems is a bit much to pay for a server change with the current state of wvw. I'm looking for fun and commanders on discord mainly. I don't really feel like following a german commander the entire time during our Drakkar Lake link. 

thanks in advance! 

Edited by Crash.5486
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, kondo.9537 said:

He meant that ROF getting another week of dead servers linked to us.

We already liked that for 2 months or more idk anymore...

ROF kinda dead and got farmed as non active players.

NA, so thanks, trying to get perspective. 

Vabbi hardly had a mass bandwagon of players, with their previous link though, which didn't have the population of something like Piken.

Don't look at being in T1 for 3 weeks make it seem like it is, as the tiers and matchups take a couple of weeks to balance out. Some commanders had to tag up more often to keep them there.

Edited by CrimsonRise.7650
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonRise.7650 said:

Vabbi hardly had a mass bandwagon of players, with their previous link though, which didn't have the population of something like Piken

Don't look at being in T1 for 3 weeks make it seem like it is, as the tiers and matchups take a couple of weeks to balance out. Some commanders had to tag up more often to keep them there.

True, and I'm pretty sure it was about to drop to T2 before the relink.

• Sad 1

On 4/28/2024 at 5:32 PM, Caliboom.3218 said:

True, and I'm pretty sure it was about to drop to T2 before the relink.

Yeah, i don't think vabbi was very high pop, even based on their current algorithm.

Some servers had way more population, especially the last week in T1, but then some medium pop servers, are more active than others, but in this current population  system, what can you do, especially when there are alts aswell?

There was no population change before the relinks too, but then you see a population  change a week later.

Edited by RisingDawn.5796
  • Sad 1