I kin haz selfish request!?

I am half-jokingly requesting that you push back the release of the final update to SotO by one week. The current scheduled release date is during my finals week for this semester and I will be roughly a week late to the party.

Kidding aside, I'm drunk and in a playful mood. I'm still definitely looking forward to the final update and all that it brings. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm particularly excited for the obby variant, followed by the next set of relic stats.

Story wise, I must admit, I am a little indifferent on it. On the one hand, I want to see how the story concludes and what its implications are. On the other hand, I kinda sorta don't care much for the Kryptis. I'm still expecting Peitha to give us a 'Surprise, kitten! I was the real villain all along!', or some other similar shonen trope.

Anyway, the next update is still bugged, push it back a week 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1

Lol I'm amused and hope your finals go well!  Don't worry, you won't be alone, I'm sure plenty of people will still be working on it long after the first week.  

I'm looking forward to the next part, just to see where it goes.  And still working on my legendary armor, so haven't even thought about variants yet.   ❤️ 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Farohna.6247 said:

Lol I'm amused and hope your finals go well!  Don't worry, you won't be alone, I'm sure plenty of people will still be working on it long after the first week.  

I'm looking forward to the next part, just to see where it goes.  And still working on my legendary armor, so haven't even thought about variants yet.   ❤️ 

Thanks. It's a tough semester (Physics 3, graph theory and linear algebra, C programming, and even more linear algebra). I know it will all be fine in-game. I just really enjoy playing content as it comes out, you know what I mean? A week is nothing to cry over, but oh to be able to just log in on release day and have a 'me' day... Oh well. Maybe next time 😄

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I don't know if it would have made a difference, but they already pushed it back a week.  I am guessing you would have been studying furiously the week before?

Good luck.

Thanks, and yeah because that week prior I have a 3rd exam for some of my classes, and then the cumulative final on release week. Busy month!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Zera.9435 said:

I am half-jokingly requesting that you push back the release of the final update to SotO by one week. The current scheduled release date is during my finals week for this semester and I will be roughly a week late to the party.

*coughs* I am sure you will miss out on a lot of super good content that week. *coughs* :classic_rolleyes:

• Confused 3

Good luck with your finals!

And try to see it that way- you'll probably won't miss out on much besides some serious release bugs that need time fixing anyway. And looking at the sheer amount of "content" SotO offers, you'll catch up in no time anyway. 

• Like 1