Condi virtuoso - having to stare at my bar all the time

linnea.4968

How do i get around the fact that while playing condi virt I have to spend all my time staring at the 5 small purple dots in my par to know when I have 5 blades? This fact is my only problems with an otherwise perfect spec.  I lose a lot of situational awareness, because this game still doesnt allow weakauras or something similar to be used. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Micah.3789 said:

A UI sparkle when at max blades would be a nice QoL improvement.

As a recognized virtuoso hater™, this would be a cool change. They can even reuse the Mirage one they recently fixed.

• Confused 3

21 hours ago, linnea.4968 said:

How do i get around the fact that while playing condi virt I have to spend all my time staring at the 5 small purple dots in my par to know when I have 5 blades? This fact is my only problems with an otherwise perfect spec.  I lose a lot of situational awareness, because this game still doesnt allow weakauras or something similar to be used. 

You may notice that the blades stocked also appear above your characters head!  This feature is relatively unique to Mesmer as most other eSpecs don’t show your profession resources directly over your character. 

I wonder if Necros, Warriors, Thieves or other profs would benefit from this feature to make it easier to see what their profession resources are at.  

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

I wonder if Necros, Warriors, Thieves or other profs would benefit from this feature to make it easier [for opponents] to see what their profession resources [and DPS output potential] are at.  

FTFY.

I don't PvP and rarely WvW, but I won't take a Virt into either mode partly because if the enemy can tell at a glance just how much output potential I have, that's a drawback IMO.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You're complaining about having to glance at the very obvious and easily visible purple dots?

Catalysts may want to have a word with you about their energy bar. Or Eles in general about keeping track of pistol bullets.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Tofu.1865 said:

What????? Condi Virt is already easier than Power Mechanist

Have you tried Playing Engineer or Ele?? 🤣

Unless some new pmech build has shown up with a more complex build than riflemech, this isn't true. Cvirt does care about the order in which you press at least some of your buttons.

• Like 1

Honestly, this is a skill issue. You have 5 blades on top of your head that you can look at the circles for the blades aren't small that you can't tell unlike catalyst fill-up bar. Like every game you just have to play it more and get familiar with it. People who have mastered Virts don't even bother looking at their blades because they naturally know the rotation in which skills will stock up blades and how fast blades will stock up. Can there be QoL changes? Perhaps but this is a non-problem. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1