There is any way to get other sex animations without changing sex?

Posted (edited)

AHahhahahahaha

At the end I swapped to female. Holy god, I LOVE this animations, now I'm happy. I put some armor without boobs, my helmet, and I continue my journey XD

For anyone interested, male holds greatsword pointing up, but female pointing down. And male attacks left-to-right in a diagonal, then returns in the same diagonal, while female starts right-to-left less diagonal, more horizontal, then returns also more horizontal. I just feel it a lot better. It only works for bladesworn because third hit is always a thrust: females (human and sylvari only) third attack of animation in other greatswords except reaper and ranger is awful for me. Is a slow, down-to-up attack, that makes me feel no strength to hold the greatsword.

Edited by DarkK.7368
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Sex animations don't matter.

The real sensation lies in the Position, Rotation plus prefered Composition of partner(s).

I mean battle mechanics ofcourse.

Edited by Vilin.8056
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Let me guess. Male sylvari? 

I know that feeling. 

Male human. As I know, it's practically the same as male sylvari for these regards. As female sylvari equals female human. Norn human is an exception, I had one tine a Norn guardian... I loved her greatsword attack animation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1