Is it me or...

1 hour ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Almost as weird as a forum user pretending that they don't understand the concept of upvotes.

I'm on reddit all the time, and I'm relatively sure most redditors don't understand the concept of upvotes or downvotes. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

Almost as weird as a forum user pretending that they don't understand the concept of upvotes.

I meant more in the context of it being weird to say 'upvote' on this forum since it's not a thing here, not that upvotes matter anywhere.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's the time of day or the day itself. People have jobs and lives. There's other factors. Good remedy is check for dailies in achievement and a lot of players can be found there. Also skim through LFG for signs of player activity.

Edited by SnackParty.3178

18 hours ago, SnackParty.3178 said:

It's the time of day or the day itself. People have jobs and lives. There's other factors. Good remedy is check for dailies in achievement and a lot of players can be found there. Also skim through LFG for signs of player activity.

Had a guildmate who played on NA, but was from 2 villages over and he kept complaining that "noone is online in the morning", which is the middle of the night for NA servers. He was adamant that the NA servers were deserted, since he barely found anyone online in the morning on weekends.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Had a guildmate who played on NA, but was from 2 villages over and he kept complaining that "noone is online in the morning", which is the middle of the night for NA servers. He was adamant that the NA servers were deserted, since he barely found anyone online in the morning on weekends.

I just find that sometimes there's not as much activity at certain times (I don't really document the times, so not sure exactly), but then there's times with tons going on.

• Confused 3