PVP version of Hunker Down need to have a longer cooldown and shorter duration. (Pet Skill)

47 minutes ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

I also noticed that one of the loudest rangers and conspiracy theorists in the game are quiet now that ranger is in the spot it is, odd....interesting i mean

You mean trevor?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shagie.7612 said:

i think u mean quiet now that ranger is finally balanced and fair

I mean, the personal opinion about how op/ up and how hard/ easy  a class you like/ play is=personal skill +actual strength of that class.

If your lack in skill needs a lot of build carry, you can come to the conclusion that ranger is fine and hard to play atm. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Last Crab.6054 said:

I also noticed that one of the loudest rangers and conspiracy theorists in the game are quiet now that ranger is in the spot it is, odd....interesting i mean

Hes quiet cuz he literally got bullied out of the pvp forums...   Some people made it their Life´s work to spam confused on anything he said.

Granted...towards the end he developed some very... hot... takes on rangers performance.

"mace+mace is completly unuseable against even gold players" was probably my favorite one.

Edited by Sahne.6950

Posted (edited)

About the OP. The F2 is not an issue. I have more problems with the F3 coefficient because it should be more a utility. 

@Sahne.6950 while it seems fun for people to look at this extreme take (because it was) I dislike how the forums have also rewritten history. Did you actively play mace mace (like 20+ games in ranked) before the march patch? Did you watch mAT(EU and NA)? If you did you probably would have noticed that mace was a good weapon but it was not fast enough for a mAT(even for the previous meta) which is why the only build using it was soulbeast (more ways to cc / gap close).  So no maces were / are not the problem.

Then we had time to play the patch with updates to Hammer and WS. I do not think Hammer is used outside of untamed so it does not need changes(outside of the bugfix) and WS had some major changes.

I think smart changes would be:

Mace ambush does not grant any stack of rampant growths + does not self heal -> it removes the interaction that makes mace stronger on untamed than on any other specialization.

Survival instinct : The big newcomer. I do not know which values / effect would be good but it allows more defense and offense than before.

(maybe also) Carnivore : Even if it is not in the meta build I would not mind seing the value get a 10-15% nerf. I can see it in a future build or when less condi clear is needed.

Edited by aymnad.9023