How many years need ANET to balance willbenders in WvW?

10 hours ago, disForm.2837 said:

Harb is stronger....if the WB commits to the fight. Experienced roamers simply disengage when things are not going their way. 

Most of the frustration players feel with WB comes from the high burst/damage with minimal risk. It's extremely hard to catch and kill strong players. 

True. Harb benefit for longer fights, but WillyBonkka just bursts. Usually Willy ports and unload all dmg skills, then runs with gazillion zoom-zoom-skills.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

In The Past 12 Years, Guild Wars 2 Toxic Game Design /Toxic Profession Design Continues To Make History By Laughing Hysterically Once again At  "Balance"

(Build included)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKTHXkv-w1Q

"will bender out here pumping out herald level damage with daredevil mobility."

"bro you already playing most broken Kitten in the wvw. keep blinking 20x in row with perma alac and enjoy it while you can."

"kitten I liked it when we were talking about Condi DH. Trust me i want nerfs too, so tired of people whining about the same Kitten over and over. If this is what this conversation is going to devolve into, have a good one and thanks for the comments :D" 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

That's not going to happend. Imagine a willbender dive to 35 ppl and kill 5 of them instantly and walk away like nothing happend. Also really good endless shields they have and amazing dodge skills they play almost like "script".

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2024 at 12:34 AM, Burnfall.9573 said:

In The Past 12 Years, Guild Wars 2 Toxic Game Design /Toxic Profession Design Continues To Make History By Laughing Hysterically Once again At  "Balance"

(Build included)

"will bender out here pumping out herald level damage with daredevil mobility."

"bro you already playing most broken Kitten in the wvw. keep blinking 20x in row with perma alac and enjoy it while you can."

"kitten I liked it when we were talking about Condi DH. Trust me i want nerfs too, so tired of people whining about the same Kitten over and over. If this is what this conversation is going to devolve into, have a good one and thanks for the comments :D" 

Love it how it is not even needed to use dodge to avoid the burst damage abilities, just outsustain with perma block/invulv/blind/mobility kitten. And if evade is used its just a typical random dodge who does nothing most of the time. And yet still wins outnumbered fights easily. Totally fine build. JuSt dOdGe ThE BuRsT

Edited by lindstroem.3601
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2024 at 5:54 AM, Palikka.8249 said:

True. Harb benefit for longer fights, but WillyBonkka just bursts. Usually Willy ports and unload all dmg skills, then runs with gazillion zoom-zoom-skills.

my issue with bender is the amount of boons it can spit besides that its strong , maybe just a burst class like DH and then do nothing...wait and burst... meh..

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/20/2024 at 4:57 AM, Valamano.4963 said:

It's so hard to play against, top burst, top mobility, top survivability. 

without looking at the title.. i thought you're talking about thief.. 🙂 

thief is the only class can 1vX (X >= 1 and X <= 5)  consistently if you're an experienced player.. 

A solo WB charged into a group of enemies = dead or used up all his CDs for fleeing instead of killing (what's the point?)

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, sduFire.8420 said:

without looking at the title.. i thought you're talking about thief.. 🙂 

thief is the only class can 1vX (X >= 1 and X <= 5)  consistently if you're an experienced player.. 

A solo WB charged into a group of enemies = dead or used up all his CDs for fleeing instead of killing (what's the point?)

just a few posts over you shows exactly the opposite of what you said

• Confused 2