Voices, Announcer packs

Morwath.9817

If there would be voice command system like Smite/Paladins one, would you buy "extra" voice packs for gems

?If Announcer would give more commentary like "mid is under attack", "enemies have decapped far", "they are trying to kill svarnir!" etc, would like consider buying extra announcer packs (e.g. Joko voice pack) for gems?

why would it be a "buy". from what i understand u make it sound like it a QOL thing added to pvp announcer so why would i want to spend my hard earn moneys on something that should be in the game already i feel? i also feel there should be voice coms as welll since this is a team based coordination game imo.

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:why would it be a "buy". from what i understand u make it sound like it a QOL thing added to pvp announcer so why would i want to spend my hard earn moneys on something that should be in the game already i feel? i also feel there should be voice coms as welll since this is a team based coordination game imo.

Entire idea of this thread is to see, if Anet could sell "extra" gem items after adding basic versions of them, thus if they can monetarize sPvP, not if we want those features, because it's obvious we want them.

In season 8 i accumulated well over 800 gold in about 200-300 games. N with that gold iv bought well over 1k gems and a few things off of the gem store in the past month (some new greatsword that looked sweet along with an outfit) and still have about 250 gold atm. Saying they want people to buy gems specially with real money is a ludicrous idea if zed player is playing a decent amount of pvp to begin with.I guess my gripe is with the idea of them doing gem store things in the 1st place when any actual player should have the gold to bypass what there end goal is n tjats to make real money. Like why waist resources.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:In season 8 i accumulated well over 800 gold in about 200-300 games. N with that gold iv bought well over 1k gems and a few things off of the gem store in the past month (some new greatsword that looked sweet along with an outfit) and still have about 250 gold atm. Saying they want people to buy gems specially with real money is a ludicrous idea if zed player is playing a decent amount of pvp to begin with.I guess my gripe is with the idea of them doing gem store things in the 1st place when any actual player should have the gold to bypass what there end goal is n tjats to make real money. Like why waist resources.

You can buy gems for gold, because some other player is buying gems for $ to convert them into your gold. If you purchase gems with gold, it's like you would purchase them with $.

Archived