Need to Understand

Hello.  I have a problem.  I just did Jormag this morning and I did not receive credit for doing so.  

I need to understand why.

I had a sick feeling that I was hitting turtles instead of Jormag, so I bounced to the front and made sure that it was dragon toes I was bopping instead of turtle shells.

I put my squishy self into danger to insure I would get credit, but, nope.

Anyone have any idea what I could have done wrong?

I know I did not get credit because, for fun, I am following the "Beginners Guide"  I think that is the name. Page 5.

When Jormag finished, I found that credit was not given 😞

Thank you in advance.

Lisa.

• Sad 1

Did you get the normal world boss rewards? The bouncy chest in the corner and the big chest on the ground?

I seem to remember there's been problems recently with the Claw of Jormag not counting for certain achievements, so it might be related to that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Julischka Bean.7491 said:

Hello.  I have a problem.  I just did Jormag this morning and I did not receive credit for doing so.  

I need to understand why.

I had a sick feeling that I was hitting turtles instead of Jormag, so I bounced to the front and made sure that it was dragon toes I was bopping instead of turtle shells.

I put my squishy self into danger to insure I would get credit, but, nope.

Anyone have any idea what I could have done wrong?

I know I did not get credit because, for fun, I am following the "Beginners Guide"  I think that is the name. Page 5.

When Jormag finished, I found that credit was not given 😞

Thank you in advance.

Lisa.

When you're targetting the Claw of Jormag you should see a great big target icon on your screen. Once you see that target make sure you're getting numbers from your attacks and you should get credit.

14 hours ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

I'm confused. What turtles are you referring to here?

11 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

There are no turtles at Jormag so this is confusing. Did you get rewards? 

I believe the OP is referring to all the players who stack their turtles to the right of the Claw of Jormag during the final fight.

• Like 1

Hello all.

Thank you for your responses DaniKat,  Rose Of Gilead, Inculpatus Cedo, Randulf, and Ronin 🙂

After I posted this, I went to Mount Maelstrom and did the World Boss requirement there...and got credit 🙂

This surprised me, because it was the one in the Volcano.  If I got credit for that one, I definitely feel like I should have gotten credit for Jormag.

Oh well.  Things worked out.

And yes, the Turtles I was talking about were the turtle mounts...so many turtles were there that day.

Inculpatus, Yes, I sort of felt that the Turtles should not block my damage output to Jormag, but there were so many of them, I went into a panic...silly, I know.

DaniKat, I did get a bouncy chest...mayhaps I did fall victim to this bug you speak about.

Thank you everyone.  I appreciate your responses so much 🙂

Lisa

• Like 5