Really excited for some ranged spears.

15 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Well, hammer at least has the excuse that it was designed on the expectation that weavers would never be using it, and pistol is really just messed up in general rather than being messed up for weaver: the problem with the dual skills is basically the same problem as the general skills, except that the bullet mechanic is made even more of a pain to deal with.

I rarely ever see weavers pick up hammer anyway yeah. I was talking about the pistol's uninspired lame dual skills which is a double whammy for how bad pistol is in general. You'd think there'd be better condition variety and cooler skills, rather than solely firing elemental-specific bullets and consuming them for effects. I'm mildly scared what they'll do for spear, man.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know to what extent stealth will have an impact, but always more stealth and not much revelation to counter it...

And stealth is still what the thief lacked, as if he didn't have enough of it already.

Edited by Angesombre.4630

So how can I put this tormenting, super-slow skill 2, 4 and 5 animation with an incantation time unlike all the other weapons des autres professions and very low damage. RIP revenant, after the scepter, the spear...

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2024 at 4:33 AM, Twilightmage.8309 said:

so is the rev spear melee or ranged? it seemed ambiguous in the post on it. So far ele, warrior and maybe ranger seem the most promising to me.

It’s 600 range. 

also its animations are too slow, and it only applies 1 type of condition, these 2 things basically enforce this to be a pve weapon, 

there is conversation regarding bringing it up too 900 range however 

7 hours ago, Magmi.6723 said:

It’s 600 range. 

also its animations are too slow, and it only applies 1 type of condition, these 2 things basically enforce this to be a pve weapon, 

there is conversation regarding bringing it up too 900 range however 

sounds real kitten, i just wanted another ranged weapon to pair with shortbow

tbh, revenant has dropped down to be the spear I'm least interested in. I dislike necro spear and engi spear due to how they fit into the general weapon lineup for those professions, but in and of themselves I think they're okay. Revenant spear just looks like it's going to be the Janthir Wilds equivalent of elementalist pistol.