Janthir Wilds is going to be so good

First seeing housing...🤩 then seeing what they did for the spears for each class (especially for ele💖 and mes💜), and getting an upgrade for warclaw in wvw AND pve... along with everything else... it's very exciting!!☺️😌 I loved what came with SoTo and this looks just as amazing💝

Also to get this so soon I love the expansion schedule now. It was hard waiting years b4.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

Spear looks great, yes, but looks is the operative word here. We should wait until we get to actually try out the weapon before passing judgment. I'm more excited for exploring a new area and fighting new enemies, as well as curious to see what the new legendary spear is all about. I can't really be interested in the housing stuff until I'm allowed to make a castle 😛

Either way I'm looking forward to seeing what the next expansion brings.

• Like 1

Copium is a meme term created by combining 2 words together - cope and opium. It is used satirically and is a joke term used to describe a fictional drug that one consumes after suffering a loss, defeat, or disappointment. It is used when the facts do not match reality.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kiof.5710 said:

Copium is a meme term created by combining 2 words together - cope and opium. It is used satirically and is a joke term used to describe a fictional drug that one consumes after suffering a loss, defeat, or disappointment. It is used when the facts do not match reality.

you got that from chat gpt, didn't you.... either way thanks for that.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zera.9435 said:

I got it from Google, it was the summary they provided at the top of the search query.   So some AI did it.

On 6/22/2024 at 5:36 AM, Zera.9435 said:

It's been used regularly for many years. Just check some gamers' YouTube channels (e.g., Narc's).

On 6/22/2024 at 1:28 AM, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

I ran outta copium on Gyala Delve, can I have some of yours?

😄 I am carefully skeptical at best myself. The features might look interesting, but as long as I have not played through the quarterly releases, I won't call it "good", either.

• Confused 3

After SotO, whom I pre-ordered first hour after their announcement, now I am VERY VERY skeptical. I won't buy it until maybe autumn, to see at least some opinions and how is it. SotO started so good and we all know how it ended.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1