Player bots/alt accounts rampant

So im not wildly new to MMO pvp with losers running bots/scripts to farm gold but can someone tell me where to mass report these things. I can literally count a minimum of 5 per mist lobby i get into where people are named something like ADFSG and so on, Considering the alleged new found love for the pvp community i would hope they begin to care about these things ruining the game mode.

• Like 1

I believe you can do this only  ingame with screenshots attached etc. Considering how small pvp is compared to Pve i am surprised they havent been caught yet.

They practically have no other maps to run off too: they all have the same look and pvp titles. its a easy 1+1=2 situation.

The only times multiple accounts are allowed in PVP is with Custom arena; but they must state in description its a Multibox arena.

Reporting in  Pve is mostly a waste of time as most multi-acc holders operate by the rules . You can try to report those "people" in pvp, but idk... Its absolutely not allowed, but perhaps its treated equally like the pve counterpart. We just dont know the reasoning. They might get away with it if they can use WV as an Alibi: yes i am here for the daily/weekly.

24 minutes ago, youle.5824 said:

Bro I litterally have chars named liek adsffafas cause I can't bother finding a name for 100th+ character. Name like these doesn't mean it's bot .

100th+  characters? This game is not that good. I feel bad for you and your waisted time. So sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

100th+  characters? This game is not that good. I feel bad for you and your waisted time. So sorry.

And I feel bad for you being sour in forum of a game you don't even find 'good' . At least me I spend time on something I enjoy :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

And I feel bad for you being sour in forum of a game you don't even find 'good' . At least me I spend time on something I enjoy 🙂

everybody knows what you are doing

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

And I feel bad for you being sour in forum of a game you don't even find 'good' . At least me I spend time on something I enjoy 🙂

Those daggers have points ya know, and they hurt.

I feel bad about it to. 

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630

4 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

Bro I litterally have chars named liek adsffafas cause I can't bother finding a name for 100th+ character. Name like these doesn't mean it's bot .

^, probably not a bot, just an alt to hold leaderboard positions.  There really only are like 100 people that play sPvP.

I also hate umlauts in names and such where it doesn't make cultural sense, just as a substitute for letters.  Nearly as bad as l33t speak was 'back in the day'....

4 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

Having fun in a video game? How dare them!

Some players have disposable income. Don't get pouty over other people's hobbies lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Well I have 8 accounts and usually have 4 up at a time to quickly do the dailies in the pvp area on those dummy mobs. It not hard to switch between 4 accounts when they all on my 32 inch here. My characters are all in my private guild for storage and have unique names and looks.

Not sure why after 11 years I have had 2 idiots thinking they bots, when bots can do the same thing on all accounts. Even talking to them, they don't seem to understand that you can have multiple accounts without botting. Bunch of newbies.

The only issue I often have is trying to quickly get the def bar down. They not very good so I have to keep switching to a different 1. But I eventually get it unless someone decides to rush in and kill the dummy. Then I have to wait till it resets and my skills too. I guess it not a big deal.

My biggest issue is the newbies thinking that my bunch of different characters are bots when you can clearly see they all individual and move individually.

Edited by DragonFlykm.8621