Infusion stacking is broken [Merged]

22 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, just confirming what our CS team said: We are aware and some people are digging into this to try and find the source of the problem. Thank you for flagging it!

YAY! thanks for the update!

Edited by Tammuz.7361
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nightbringer.9845 said:

Wish I had a chak infusion 😢

Give it few more months and you might be able to buy one for about 1k gold on TP.  Prices already dropped by 1-1,5k on trade discords in 1 week time. 😆

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Adegard.8317 said:

Prices already dropped by 1-1,5k on trade discords in 1 week time. 😆

You are saying people are selling their infusions because of this bug? Can't they wait for the bug fix? 😄

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/5/2024 at 11:32 PM, Adegard.8317 said:

Give it few more months and you might be able to buy one for about 1k gold on TP.  Prices already dropped by 1-1,5k on trade discords in 1 week time. 😆

That's because four winds are coming; nothing to do with this bug. People always offload infusions this time a year and then hope to buy low when Four Winds hits.

Posted (edited)

Just a suggestion, now that infusion effect stacking is being looked into, wouldn't this be the perfect time to decouple the infusion effects stacking requirement of unique infusion stats?

Guild Wars 2 is known for it's freedom, build diversity, play what you want, when you want approach.

Yet it feels odd that you are required to choose between an increase in infusion effects or using the ideal infusion stats for your build, for min/max customization.

I know not everyone uses infusions for its effects and players who use celestial builds aren't affected, but the requirement to choose between infusion effects and ideal stats seems quite odd, knowing what Guild Wars 2 is known for.

Edited by Royal Grand Majesty.9852
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

Just a suggestion, now that infusion effect stacking is being looked into, wouldn't this be the perfect time to decouple the infusion effects stacking requirement of unique infusion stats?

I am uncertain this can easily be done, to be honest. But it would be a cool change for sure.

51 minutes ago, purp.1806 said:

That's because four winds are coming; nothing to do with this bug. People always offload infusions this time a year and then hope to buy low when Four Winds hits.

Ah, never noticed. Thanks for the heads-up. 🙂 

• Confused 1

On 6/27/2024 at 7:34 AM, Aaron Forestman.4758 said:

Show us the option where we get to see our friends' tasteful infusion usage while only hiding the grotesque globs of flashing colors

This would be easy if blocking players turn them into the preload models with zero effects.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2024 at 11:01 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey all, just confirming what our CS team said: We are aware and some people are digging into this to try and find the source of the problem. Thank you for flagging it!

I hope we get some news regarding this soon.  Haven't been able to fully enjoy something I worked hard towards for a while now.

Imagine farming thousands of hours in the past 10 years to get the rarest and most expensive items in the game, countless evenings, weekends and days off just for a silly bug to take it all away. Oh wait, the large majority of the community is not affected by this, just us the "credit card kids", so yeah, it's not that much of a big deal. 

100k worth of infusions went down the toilet. Thanks, Anet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

guys I did a lot of jumps to get my x2 Moto's Bauble Infusions Red & Blue, although when I log into the game only one of them are shown. It helps with unequiping my accessory and equiping it back again. Please ArenaNet give us some fix

Edited by michcio.5094
  • Thanks 3

Could be a guess, but it's probably related to the swim-speed infusion update with the account bound swim-speed %.  Since the account bound stat upgrade for 20% does not work.  Just going to assume that both are related since neither infusion aura stacking works and neither does that.  Stacking worked before this was added.

Edited by Vegeta.2563
  • Thanks 1