Gen3 (maybe Gen2 too?) Spears

Maybe it's on the table, maybe it's not. A gen 3 spear, especially, would be amazing. The particle effects and all materials already exist right? It would allow all kinds of fashion mix/matching. I just really would like to see it as an option.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AvaLilly.6375 said:

Is this confirmed anywhere? I thought it was just the one skin. 

No, but since it is only 2 legendarys coming in this expansion there has to be some variations considering that Soto had 3 armor sets + variation (I could get the other expansions as better examples but they were big expansions)...

But if there is only 2 legendarys with no variation....OH BOY...

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Esparado.9305 said:

No, but since it is only 2 legendarys coming in this expansion there has to be some variations considering that Soto had 3 armor sets + variation (I could get the other expansions as better examples but they were big expansions)...

But if there is only 2 legendarys with no variation....OH BOY...

Two is fine. SoTo was heavily criticised for being too legendary heavy. I'm not against variations, but it's not a loss not to have them 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Two is fine. SoTo was heavily criticised for being too legendary heavy. I'm not against variations, but it's not a loss not to have them 

Yeah, adding 18 Legendaries (with a variant set) in one year was very heavy. I'd say the sheer amount of play required to get the mats is probably the reason they're making the JW rift essences backwards compatible with SotO.

I'm looking forward to "lighter" Legendary rewards this time..