Can Arena-net include Husbandry system to Homestead?

I'm thinking we can earn cooking materials  more natural way than grind for loot bags.This also reduce to bot problem in Tyria for cooking materials.

So we have lot of Juvenile creatures in GW2.What if we can capture them and bring them to our homestead  and tame them and get materials like milk,egg,leather,meat vsvs.

There are sucha content opportunity in that system.Like imagine  animals had genders and breed, also had stats and we can able to sell them?Base on status of barn, they give more materials?

I also  want deeper fishing systems in the game. Like Spear fishing,net fishig also more sea zones for boat fishing. 

Before Ashes of Creation ride that "Archeage wind" I think GW 2 should bring that sandbox survival aspect into  the game.

• Like 4
  • Confused 5

Took me a quick google translate research to find out "husbandry" was not some sort of male harem.  

Anyway I doubt we'll see anything like that at lauch but it would be nice to have in the future maybe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Before Ashes of Creation ride that "Archeage wind" I think GW 2 should bring that sandbox survival aspect into  the game.

You want GW2 to turn into a completely different genre?..

• Thanks 3

I think it's unlikely Anet would build a whole other genre mini game into what's already a side-feature. I think the most we could hope for is an upgrade where you get a pen for animals in your homestead and then you can periodically collect materials from them like you can with the current home instance nodes.

Although (unlike some games) GW2 doesn't shy away from the fact that meat, leather etc. come from dead animals, so that might be like the ascended cooking materials where you can only harvest them once and then need new seeds to grow more - you can fill the pen with animals, wait for them to grow up then slaughter them and start over with a new group.

• Like 2