Black lion keys

• ArenaNet Staff

This is resolved! You should see all purchasing options for keys in the BLTC now. 

2 hours ago, Skullmarked.8705 said:

For those of us that purchased keys in bulk not knowing it was a bug, will we be compensated in some way? I mean, this is a big deal especially for super rare items and skin in the BL chests. I feel having this be a "buyer beware" situation would be distasteful.

Of course! Our Customer Support team is ready to help you with that, please reach out to them at https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/requests/new (cc @Drako.8295)

• Like 1

Nope. Not entirely fixed.

Prior to yesterday's patch, the Seven Reapers Legguards skin was at the bottom of the third tab (the 45 statuettes tab). I was waiting for it to move to the fourth tab and be a little cheaper before buying it.

This skin should now be at the top of the fourth tab. It is missing.

And no, it is not anywhere on any tab.
And yes, I triple checked the account wardrobe vault, I absolutely do NOT have this skin unlocked.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, raykor.6723 said:

Nope. Not entirely fixed.

Prior to yesterday's patch, the Seven Reapers Legguards skin was at the bottom of the third tab (the 45 statuettes tab). I was waiting for it to move to the fourth tab and be a little cheaper before buying it.

This skin should now be at the top of the fourth tab. It is missing.

And no, it is not anywhere on any tab.
And yes, I triple checked the account wardrobe vault, I absolutely do NOT have this skin unlocked.

Same.

Went to check for them earlier tonight, and they're neither listed nor unlocked.