Is it a bug ?

7 minutes ago, Lenoir.3579 said:

On our home (blue borderland) it doesn't work for garni, and not for towers.

I just switched to EBG and there I was able to repair the wall of the garni.  So I'd rather say it's a bug.  

And an inconsistent one which is all the more odd. Anyone able try green or red borders?

It's inconsistent as hell. 

Can't repair T0 Parched Outpost now, but could earlier in the evening. I don't know what is causing it, but it doesn't appear to be based on the Borderland nor the upgrade tier. 

I could repair it yesterday and wrote about that here, now we can not repair anything on red border, and towers and keeps do not go contested at all what so ever no matter how low the walls or gates are. 24 hours and no word from Anet. Hello this is kind of rough to deal with if we can not close anything and nothing is contest at all even though they are taking the walls down and take the stuff.

• Like 1

There I was, bashing away. Trying to repair a wall. Nothing happened. No supplies being used but the utility bar saying it was working. And now I find out it's a bug! Ho hum! Think us repairers should be rewarded for repairing in general!

This bug is so weird. Later i could repair walls again no matter if they where contested or not. Towers seem to not be contested whilst keep do every now and then.  I can't really tell what the  difference is to make any good info to Anet about it but yeah seem to work sometimes and sometimes not 😄

Oh also lords are not dropping in health like a veteran anymore, they seem normal again.