"/PetalThrow" Emote Tome does not in fact unlock any emote

For the low, low price of 400 gems you can buy the emote tome, consume it and have it unlock literally nothing at all.
Restarting does nothing. "/emotelist" does not show any emote that could refer to an emote unlocked by that tome.

• Like 4

Ah, you beat me to it. Could it be because it's the only emote that starts with a capital letter so far and something under the hood just rejects that command? Every other emote starts with a lowercase letter, so that might be where this bug stems from.

9 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've got an update on this! We found the problem and have been working on a fix. We plan to have that fix out to you this afternoon--hang in there just a bit longer!

Do not suppose you got a update on infusions? Been bugged since June 25, myself and many others are curious if this will ever be fixed.

4 minutes ago, Mike.7983 said:

Do not suppose you got a update on infusions? Been bugged since June 25, myself and many others are curious if this will ever be fixed.

Bugged in what way? I haven't noticed any issues with infusions on my end

Just now, Zily.3152 said:

Bugged in what way? I haven't noticed any issues with infusions on my end

legit busted since June 25, stacking effects such as everbloom/music/chak etcs fails as it only displays a single effect.

Oh yeah i don't stack for now yet so i didn't see this, too bad it doesn't stack anymore yeah. I will be stacking the everbloom one on my main, I suppose it's bug too... 😢

Edited by Hikaru.6704

It's not quite fixed.  You purchase the emote.  And you double click the boxed Emote item, to gain the Emote.  That works.  However, you do /petalthrow once, it only throws the petals once, but then nothing.  Or I thought nothing was happening.  After the first throw, it looks like you're doing nothing but waving your arms afterwards, but it looks like just a very few petals are very small and are shooting up into the sky, barely visible.  It almost looks like your flicking water into the air very fast like.  I'm considering the /petalthrow to be still having some issues.  Unless it's the Dev's purpose to only throw the petals once, and then your character is just waving their arm continuously with nothing being thrown.  You continuously have to repeat the /petalthrow to keep throwing petals, more than once.

Edited by KeyOrion.9506
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, KeyOrion.9506 said:

It's not quite fixed.  You purchase the emote.  And you double click the boxed Emote item, to gain the Emote.  That works.  However, you do /petalthrow once, it only throws the petals once, but then nothing.  Or I thought nothing was happening.  After the first throw, it looks like you're doing nothing but waving your arms afterwards, but it looks like just a very few petals are very small and are shooting up into the sky, barely visible.  It almost looks like your flicking water into the air very fast like.  I'm considering the /petalthrow to be still having some issues.  Unless it's the Dev's purpose to only throw the petals once, and then your character is just waving their arm continuously with nothing being thrown.  You continuously have to repeat the /petalthrow to keep throwing petals, more than once.

Turn your graphics up, 1 setting apparently making it not show for client side.  Here.   

Edited by Mike.7983
  • Like 1