Thanks For Turning ATs Back On At Normal 3 Hour Intervals

1 hour ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Let me explain this very carefuly.

The reason top players don't come here is that it would genuinely make more sense to go to the jungle, catch a monkey from a banana tree, and have a discussion about GW2 PvP with him than with any of you silver bozos

Your true colors are showing mate.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Then why do you have 2600 forum posts? If noone plays this game, wouldnt it be a bit of a time waste?

If you enjoy wasting time its not wasted time. Sometimes you get Interesting topic, sometimes you people too full of themselves and have to write something cause Forum PVP is more fun then in Game PVP these days.

30 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Well, it was turned on every 3 hours, and then last couple of days it's changing around doing some real weird schedule flopping.

I have no idea what's going on anymore. But they need to just leave it every 3 hours.

They could make it at every 1 hour, keep the ones we have now as main event, than lowering the rewards and having like a silver and a gold league, it'd be nice if they could lock you from entering those other 2 based on your mmr

it'd be nice having new ppl actually playing against ppl with their skill level, that would be good for increasing numbers again

Edited by KurtLittleJesus.8139

9 hours ago, KurtLittleJesus.8139 said:

They could make it at every 1 hour, keep the ones we have now as main event, than lowering the rewards and having like a silver and a gold league, it'd be nice if they could lock you from entering those other 2 based on your mmr

it'd be nice having new ppl actually playing against ppl with their skill level, that would be good for increasing numbers again

That would not work. 

You need at least 4 teams to be able to start a tourny. Off hour at's barely have this amount. Maybe there is 1 plat team, 1 gold team, 1 any team and 1 afk team. If you would make a gold only tourny, there would only be a single team that would sign up. 

• Confused 1

On 8/5/2024 at 4:28 PM, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

You need at least 4 teams to be able to start a tourny. Off hour at's barely have this amount.

And removing half of the daily tournaments was meant to solve that and focus people into the reduced number. From what I've seen (by looking at Standings after the event is done, since I've been able to do a tourny since the change), it largely seems to have failed totally.

I'd love to know the number of unique players that did a tourny on average each week before the change and the number now. I can't be the only one that can no longer do them, so I assume the number of players has dropped.

As for the thread title, I've yet to see the times change back and not really expecting them too and hence now plan to just stop doing any PvP going forward.

On 8/4/2024 at 11:49 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Well, it was turned on every 3 hours, and then last couple of days it's changing around doing some real weird schedule flopping.

I have no idea what's going on anymore. But they need to just leave it every 3 hours.

All Anet needs to do now is create Custom Arena tournament so people can kick start their own tournament on their own time. Yes I know that the custom arena has some stuff for that but it is not the same and needs something more Plug and play.  

5 hours ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Not an alt and main not banned. 

If this isnt a main and not an alt, what is this then, a balloon?

Since you made this acc only this year, and you're writing of lot of things like years ago

Edited by arazoth.7290