Don't remove duoQ

1 hour ago, notamain.2839 said:

Malediktus got perma banned bro. And so did Helio and  Zan. Zan even made a montage of how he got banned for selling an MAT lmao

Took them long enough if they did at all. Him and Helio were both still playing at least 2 seasons after he got rank 1, potentially longer
I don't really care one way or another, saw the same wintraders time and time again on different accounts. Saw them get banned and then just make alt accounts which appear to still be active today, and saw them turn what should be a permban offence into a 3-month pvp suspension.
Your word; whoever you are, isn't really going to change that, but it's besides the point anyway

It was Zan who played on that account, but keep trying to prove you know whats going on in this game.

Receipts, or better yet, post on your main 🐈

Oh asking Anet to remove duoQ for over half a decade and still trying has nothing to do with it?

Trying to discredit me by laughing at how long I've been active on the forums has nothing to do with duoq, no
There's no discussion to be had over duoq and how it effects the game; why it should stay, why it should be removed, or anything similar when you're just trying to insult me
I'm all ears if you want to talk about it, otherwise I'll leave you to keep complaining about people complaining

1 hour ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

by laughing at how long I've been active on the forums

Ive been not laughing for how long youve been active, Ive been laughing for how long you tried to fight for the same thing with no success. The reasons for that failure could be understood by a kindergarten child. 

Also if Anet does not care about anything in pvp then why do you think they gonna care about removing duoQ? Wouldnt that seem a bit delusional? Wonder when you will reaslise that? Maybe in 5 years, when you put your 31st post about removing duoQ. In 10 years? Honestly, I think I will be reading through this forum in 50 years from my retirement home and still see you cry about it.

Edited by notamain.2839

duo should be removed. If people want a fun experience they should go to play unraked with friends. If you actually care about the state of the ranked matches, they should absolutely remove duo q, and it is nothing but being exploited by players to artificially gain rank beyond what they deserve. 

There is not enough people in the queues to support a fair matchmaking.

• Thanks 4

I have this in my phone notes. 

Hear me out.

1. Get 3 friends

2. Get 2 friends some alt acc

3. q with the other main acc outside of prime time

4. q with the 2 alt accounts at the same time

5. If the 4 friends get in the same team go full tryhard at mode

6. If you are loosing the 2 friends on alt account dc so the main accounts don t loose mmr

7. if the 2 alt accounts end up in the enemy team they can dc and give the main accounts free elo

8. The top players take point 7 and just throw and don t dc so the other players will loose some rating which will make the climbing even faster

9. If some top streamer exposes you you will still keep the top titles and rewards. You might get banned from pvp for 3 months but thats fine when the next season starts you can play again and still have the title and all the other rewards

10. because you ended up top 10 anet will fanboy you and promote you aswell.

Edited by Triptaminas.4789
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/9/2024 at 10:28 PM, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

Agree with that, but the problem would still exist without duoq. I dont think it matters if a complete newbie is run over by a duoQ plat or a single plat player. 

Your entire team being run over by 2 players is much possible than being run over by one single player. 

Duoq is a cool system, i get it, people like to have fun with their friends, but i think ranked solo q is not the place to do that, specially as you climb higher and you are facing much more duos that abuse the system. 

Ranked is already a big fiesta, with so few players there is high disparities between teams, a silver or low gold can be faced against really skilled players because it can not find any better, if we add on top of that having to match duos then it becomes even harder. A duo should in theory be facing better players to compensate with the coordination that the duo has, but in reality there is not enough players to find consistently. 

On 8/13/2024 at 4:50 PM, notamain.2839 said:

Cant wait to see some dope montage 🙂 

Both done, the first above was under his strict rules and yet he only gives 6 silver because being a fraud to me XD, didn't keep his promise with the ''everything you want'' as reward when done XDD. When they don't expect it and can't pay up like expected XD

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Both done, the first above was under his strict rules and yet he only gives 6 silver because being a fraud to me XD, didn't keep his promise with the ''everything you want'' as reward when done XDD. When they don't expect it and can't pay up like expected XD

4 minutes ago, notamain.2839 said:

Too bad you're the only one that would care about it. L bozo

Just now, arazoth.7290 said:

And because of this bet you lost ik videos above as proof, you just showed your true colours that everything you try to say here is a lie and can't be trusted.

People once they get exposed

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, notamain.2839 said:

I mean did I waste hours  to record multiple videos to get 15k gold some random on the internet promised me? I dont think so.

Nah, I have fun doing duels in general so no, the reward is a bonus ontop if having fun while dueling in free time. So joke still on you fezling threatned in your pocket on something you didn't expect 😉

Edited by arazoth.7290
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

The hero pvp deserves and needs 👏
since that guy scammaz when I renew GFN sub I'll send you what gold I have left

• Thanks 1