Found something strange [SotO]

One day i climbed to the top of the Wizards Tower in Amnytas map, and i noticed two open rooms, a regular one with a rug on the floor (kind of empty), and another one on the left, which is kind of empty too apart from this big green portal, similar to those leading to the underworld made by the Shadow Behemoth for example; and in this particular case, it seems that what comes out are little dragon heads identical to those coming out of Zhaitan's mouth.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gw2-mysteries-1-wizards-tower-9JZHFxS

Now i'm wondering, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS, and why is that at the top of the Wizards Tower ? What is the meaning of this ? Is this some kind of easter egg or a clue for the future expacs ? 

Edited by Jor El.5260
fixed link
  • Like 1

There's a lot of weird things in the Wizard's Tower. I think they're supposed to be things the wizards found in the Mists and kept in the tower either to keep them safe/out of other people's hands or just because they thought they were interesting. As far as I know there's no specific info on a lot of them though.

• Like 2

Heh, I noticed that on my exploration of the Wizard's Tower... I said to a friend, "Uh, why are Zhaitan's heads in miniature writhing out of a portal?"

Her answer: "Why shouldn't it be here? 🧐"

Considering the other oddities of that place, she's got a point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Maybe Zhaitan was never really dead in the first place (The Undead Dragon... kinda in the name) and thus how it began...so will Guild Wars 2 end? 

(⊙_☉)

Edited by Hemi.5267
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The lore reason is "It's magic, they're wizards, they got alls orts of weird stuff"
The ANet reason is probably "We need to fill this huge area with weird stuff and don't have the resources to actually design weird stuff. What assets do we have?"

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3