Punch in the face for people who bought the madrinas coffee back then for the "exclusive" /sipcoffee emote ...

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce.2867 said:

I wonder if we'll ever see the same thing happen with the bobblehead minis

As someone who purchased all three bobbles, specifically for the mins, I have no objection to making them available to everyone.  I enjoyed them for a while and now I can't even remember the last time I had any of them out.  There are always new minis to experience.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

I was suprised it was even available here, shipping was.. 30€ and would have taken weeks, but hey, atleast it was available!

Yeah, it was available but I'm not going to pay 50 to 63 euro in total for some coffee and an emote. That is my choice, I'm very aware of that,  I think it would just be nice if GW2 made deals with brands on both continents, maybe including Australia as well, as they seem to miss out on things too.

Either way, I'm happy that I'll now be able to get the emote from a twitch drop, so I'm no longer complaining about it XD

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

I think it would just be nice if GW2 made deals with brands on both continents, maybe including Australia as well, as they seem to miss out on things too.

They would if it were profitable enough to do so.  With taxes, rules and regulations it's probably not worth their effort.

3 hours ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

Yeah, it was available but I'm not going to pay 50 to 63 euro in total for some coffee and an emote. That is my choice, I'm very aware of that,  I think it would just be nice if GW2 made deals with brands on both continents, maybe including Australia as well, as they seem to miss out on things too.

Either way, I'm happy that I'll now be able to get the emote from a twitch drop, so I'm no longer complaining about it XD

Giveaways and promotions from games or companies in general are like the "world tour" meme where it's the US and like 2-3 European countries.