Legendary Relic does not get the new Relic unlocked

2 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

You say that as if you got all of them already via WvW. The only options I see is the vendor that only sells them after they've been unlocked. The second thing I can think of is via WvW reward tracks, but you would've had to do that 6 times to get all of them. That would seem impossible in one day.

With full boosters and such, a WvW reward track takes 3-4 hours, without boosters around 8 hours. Maybe faster. And if a regular WvW player still has some WvW potions from the past it would only take a few seconds now to complete the reward track six times.

Right after the patch, it only took me 5 seconds to complete the rewards track once (because I wanted to see what was in there).

Edited by Zok.4956

On 8/21/2024 at 9:45 AM, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

You never played GW1, have you? That game had skills you needed to unlock by doing certain missions in game. Yeah, you didn't have all options unlocked at the release of an expansion. You had to play the game to get it. You could also cherrypick which ones you wanted and which ones to ignore. Same here. If certain JW relics don't add anything to the gameplay of any of your characters you can just ignore them, period.

Also, saying it's an expensive exotic armory is nothing but focusing on one aspect you don't like, ignoring all the other non-exotic features of the armory. In fact, it has nothing to do with the armory to begin with. You're complaining about acquisition.

I did and still do. I enjoy it, but less so that part. When all of my legendaries except one function the same way, it makes me unhappy. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/23/2024 at 4:57 PM, Doomcryer.3650 said:

PVE player probably can`t unlock all of them in 1 day either. Why should WvW path be easier?

That's not my point. I just wonder how he did it so fast. His post was dated one day after the release. And I do think a PvE player can potentially get them in one day. There's 2 from the story, 2 from the heart vendors and 2 from PvE achievements

The thing is that it takes six times the reward track in WvW to unlock all 6. I just wondered how he could do that within a day. I've played WvW a lot and I'm scratching my head at how many hours it takes to get 6 reward tracks completed. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 5:57 PM, Zok.4956 said:

With full boosters and such, a WvW reward track takes 3-4 hours, without boosters around 8 hours. Maybe faster. And if a regular WvW player still has some WvW potions from the past it would only take a few seconds now to complete the reward track six times.

Right after the patch, it only took me 5 seconds to complete the rewards track once (because I wanted to see what was in there).

Ahh you had some potions left