Sip Coffee Emote Twitch Reward Not Delivered

I'm not sure why but I didn't get sent the emote tome after claiming it - I was sent the other stuff immediately, and friends have received their emote tomes. My only guess is it may have been because I was on the old patch when I claimed it? I was stuck in a lengthy story instance for ages so I didn't patch for like an hour or something. Kinda sucks because it's the only drop I wanted.

Edited by Poobah.6254
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Same issue, received all rewards except sipcoffee emote.

Edit: I wrote an email to support as stated on twitch drop page and got my emote send ingame.  Thanks a lot to support team and Oliver for resolving the issue 💖

Edited by Reyshes.7086
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Poobah.6254 said:

I'm not sure why but I didn't get sent the emote tome after claiming it - I was sent the other stuff immediately, and friends have received their emote tomes. My only guess is it may have been because I was on the old patch when I claimed it? I was stuck in a lengthy story instance for ages so I didn't patch for like an hour or something. Kinda sucks because it's the only drop I wanted.

same here. got everything else immediately after claiming it, including the final drop after the emote. but the emote didn't arrive. I hope it will be delivered eventually, because I need it in my life! 🙂

(I patched shortly before claiming it, so presumably it isn't because of your game still on the old version)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Add me to the list: claimed all 5 drops but did not receive the SipCoffee tome or the Mini Pet Bundle. I did get a chat note saying "Unlocked via Marketing Promotion" and an achievement for using emotes, but the sipcoffee emote still shows locked on the emote list.