Instances stuck loading

We had similar issues just now when our squad tried to enter the daily strike missions. Everybody got stuck on the loading screens and we couldn't get into any of the strikes (we tried 4 different ones then gave up). The same seems to be the case with raid instances.

Edited by humfrid.2615

I cannot access our Guild Hall (Gilded Hollow) from the Black Citadel. Stuck on Gilded Hollow loading screen. Of the 4 times I tried, once the game booted me back to the character screen, but no characters were displayed, only boxes with artwork at the bottom of the screen where the character heads would be, and no full size character in the centre of the screen. The other three times, I did an 'end task' from the Task Manager after it had hung for a couple of minutes.

Edited by fizzypetal.7936
Provided more information

Same... went into the chapter 1 of Janthir Wilds, stuck on loading so I logged off the character and now I can't re-enter with this specific character (loading screen is stuck on Divinity's reach)...

Edit: managed to finally log into the character, but ping was insane, couldn't even use my gizmos (and seems like most of the map was also experiencing it).

Edited by Carborator.1524
Update on situation

5 minutes ago, Lily.7963 said:

Can't join any instances, half of my account is in my homestead and I cant play.

I have the same problem, can't load into the Home Sweet Home: Abandoned Homestead instance. Just overloaded servers?

Just now, Razi.6031 said:

Maybe they weren't anticipating so many people to return (finally for player housing LOL) and the servers crashed XD

Prob bug with homesteds as its sepret instance and people put thing in there so each time some one make new instance + all object its prob overload server

• Like 1

I have this problem too when I try to enter my homestead. I tried with several characters from different maps, I can summon the door to the homestead, press f and I get a loading screen for minutes. I had to close the game in windows task manager.

14 minutes ago, echtir.6953 said:

same here with an error message popping up saying "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18". i was doing the twice sticken story misssion and cant progress it because of that

Same error message upon trying to enter my homestead. 

New maps are also entirely unplayable due to global 4000 ping. 
Nearly crashed out being unable to log in by going to the SOTO hub too, but Lion's Arch is currently running very smoothly. However inability to open instances persists. 

currently stuck in Jantir Syntri - every attempt to port results in infinite loading screen.

Tried using Scrolls to port and Hall of Monuments Portal Stone - getting "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624" error.

Was running WinMTR with tracing packets but it seams they are reaching AWS with no issues so its not on network side...

Had ealier in Lowlands in the north east part of the map (a light/spirit thingy to follow and a boat/dock POI) a disconnect. Oddly it reset me to the Moon Camp WP then deleting that I discovered the POI. Later it worked - after discovering the POI again.

Just wanted to port (after map completion) to the Wizard's Tower then clean up my inventory and log out for today. Stuck on loading though. Forced closing the client and re-logging set me back to the Moon Camp POI (when trying to port to Wizard's Tower with my portal scroll/stone I was at another area in Lowlands).

Another one stuck with instances not loading - after hitting the "no rift scan in Lowlands" bug, hitting the "can't load an instance to progress story" bug immediately after means it's bedtime for me.