heat core infusion price....is absurd

50ecto + 100g for additional infusions? come on...thats just absurd, esp was we paid 1000astral acclaim for the skin, you want us to have to pay 50ecto + 100g to use the appearance on another character?

the infusions should be added to the character vault like legendaries for wizard vault quest items if you do more of these in the future.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

5 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

The price of agony resistance and stats. Every infusion that has come out has been this price or more. You can't even get more Deldrimor infusions unless you get the nill chance from the box.

+9agony is 100g and 50ecto is it?

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Cameirus.8407 said:

oh, what cheaper infusion activates the appearance of the new spear skin? I'd love to know oh great wise wone.

The cheapest way is just to transmog your gloves and do not worry about the infusion at all. :classic_tongue:

• Like 2

100g + 50 ectos is pretty good.

Come on even with daily wizards vault and gathering your own/random guy offering full home instance/Homestead you will be able to get another one in probably less than a month. Even way shorter if you play the game.

• Like 1

You probably have not seen prices for other infusions yet. (The super rare drops nobody trades at the TP cause there the limit is at "only" 10k gold.) The price is reasonable and you pay not to use it "on another character" (isn't that stuff non-bound and possible to extract with an infusion extractor?) ... you pay to get more "copies" - so you can have it equipped at multiple chars at once. (Or more of the same at one char but I guess that would not add anything.)

It is not really needed since you basically can only play 1 char at a time. Convenience for people that want it on multiple chars swapping between them often and not wanting to manually swap the infusion many times.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

You probably have not seen prices for other infusions yet. (The super rare drops nobody trades at the TP cause there the limit is at "only" 10k gold.) The price is reasonable and you pay not to use it "on another character" (isn't that stuff non-bound and possible to extract with an infusion extractor?) ... you pay to get more "copies" - so you can have it equipped at multiple chars at once. (Or more of the same at one char but I guess that would not add anything.)

It is not really needed since you basically can only play 1 char at a time. Convenience for people that want it on multiple chars swapping between them often and not wanting to manually swap the infusion many times.

This isn't a rare drop, its one you pay for with astral acclaim.

• Confused 2

55 minutes ago, Cameirus.8407 said:

you could have just agreed there is no such infusion....

You do not seem to understand my point - you do not need the infusion to make the spear glow at all, just the glove and the transmog is sufficient to achieve the effect and you do get plenty of transmutation charges for playing the game.

In the grand scheme of things, the price is very reasonable and it feels to me, you complain about that, because you want to complain. Don't blow things out of proportion. It is not like some of the infusions, that can only be dropped and with a very low probability at that. And I do not think, that should be purchaseable for astral acclaim. Research notes + ectos maybe, but not for "free".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1