Lowland Pine Sapling icons on map are tiny and blend in with the ground texture

I've got a lot of problems with many of the map icons this time around. They just blend into these maps really well! The ones in Janthir Syntri almost register in my mind as volcano openings.

The pines also have another problem where they kind of look like empowered beehives.

• Like 3

I don't find it nitpicky at all, because it is a valid criticism. These lowland pine sapling resource icons appear literally on one map in the whole game. There is no excuse to make them blend in with 2/3 of the map. As they are, their only purpose is diminished almost completely.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I lost some visual accuracy to an infection 2 years ago, those symbols are absolutely invisible to me. I really wonder who thought putting a dark green symbol on a dark green map was a bright idea. I really hope they will change something about it. At least make the stem of the little tree symbol white to add a spec of contrast. As good as the honey flower symbols are for visibility, as bad are the pine tree symbols. It really sucks a lot. This feels like it's about bullying people with impaired vision.

Edited by BlackNephilim.6591
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1