Mira & other NPCs from home instance not in new homestead?

I know it's a small thing, but did they all decide not to join the amazing homestead?  I could easily see Ikniu hanging out at the waterfalls too :< If they are around, could someone let me know where? I feel like i've looked everywhere.

• Like 2

I am actually really fricking glad they all decided to stay in dreamers terrace. The homestead already feels way to crowded with all these random kodan, Ninn, MOX and Radhais. I invited none of these people to Janthir, don't they have their own homes? I enjoy having them in my home instance, but I don't want them in my homestead, that place feels too personal for me. And it's been a decade, since Arlon and Pellam last talked to me, I am just not that close with these people. 

I would however love to see an option to invite them for players who want to.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/24/2024 at 10:57 PM, SnackParty.3178 said:

All those NPCs don't appear in all home instances. My human one has a bunch of hylek, I believe Black Citadel has more charr.

There are two conditions you have to meet for them to show up: 1) you  have to be logged in with a character who met them in the story and b) you have to be in said characters home instance, so Dreamers' Terrace errace if you're Sylvari, Salma District if you are human and so one. If you are Asura and go to Dreamers' Terrace they won't be their. 

• Like 2

On 8/28/2024 at 5:31 AM, willow.8209 said:

I'd like my magic stag to be in my homestead tho

Oh yes I would love that too! 

I'm not sure how it can feel crowded when they've given you a large piece of land? but I agree, an option on/off would be nice. Absolutely would love to see Mira continue to rest up on my land and maybe even be all healed up and sitting somewhere on the beach! Or ikniu hang out at the waterfalls (kind of similar to in Rata Sum where he's chilling in the pond area <3) 

Minor little bits, overall I am loving this expansion

• Like 1

I think the reason why characters from base story up to 80 don't show up in the homestead is because of the variables.  Like the NPCs that show up in the home instance would differ quite a bit depending on race and whatever paths you've picked.  NPCs like Ninn are more generalized and have a purpose, even if they only show up for characters that met certain requirements for them to appear.

Besides, without MOX who would take care of our cats while we're away?

• Like 1

My guess is that the core story line ones are locked - to avoid having too much in there. (+ it would be too far away from home where they are related to ... no reason to move far away for the commander/wayfinder)

Some other stuff has actually services it offers. MOX I think for music. And Ridhais is for changing caladbold (though probably not really used often lol).

I would prefer if it filled with stuff from the new story - like Arborstone I think got changes (and the tower maybe as well). That Zizel collection should unlock the group of animal thieves in your instance lol.

• Like 1