So long and thanks for all the fish!

With the surprise death shot nerf out of nowhere to dagger ambush on Mirage, I am finally defeated in PvP.

For Anet & CMC, you guys are terrible at communicating and balance changes. Be better.

For all the pvpers I faced off against, GG! It was always fun tbh.

For all the teammates that I was rude to on my bad days, I am sorry. I will be better.

For everyone, enjoy these pvp vids! I'm out!

Edited by Waffles.5632
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

The amount of time I had the exact same thoughts about leaving the game because of my beloved class beeing nerfed, then I always come back cause I don't have nothing else to play, and gw2 pvp, despite all the bad balance, has still one of the best pvp to me.

You'll come back, eventually 🙂

Edited by whooot.5784
  • Like 2

As someone who really enjoys mirage as well I'm having a hard time finding the same enjoyment out of PvP after the change. Granted I just got back a few months ago after several years of not playing and was able to enjoy the build for only a week or so. Afterwards was able to enjoy the duelist build highlighted by Vallun for a day before Relic of Rivers got hotfix nerfed to mirage specifically.

I really wished Anet would do better job at communicating some of their changes as well as the direction they want to move the classes in. Say what you want about LoL in general, balance team is really good at communicating what they want to accomplish with a change and what they have planned for a champion.

Best PVP combat out of all games because the OG team is 😎. I recently tried wow classic pvp and wow feels more like runescape to me so slow and uninteresting. The mode has insane potential but it seems that the people at the helm of balance team are not doing a good job at all and the mode has been going downhill since 2019 

42 minutes ago, Skary.8956 said:

Best PVP combat out of all games because the OG team is 😎. I recently tried wow classic pvp and wow feels more like runescape to me so slow and uninteresting. The mode has insane potential but it seems that the people at the helm of balance team are not doing a good job at all and the mode has been going downhill since 2019 

since 2015 really