I want a personal butler (Sebastian) in the Homestead

I had wondered about stuff like adding minis as NPCs or hiring guards and letting them wear clothes (from skins you unlocked).  For starters I would like to have a butler though. The vendor guy (I think Deft Lahar) could be used for that. Let us name him. Add a custom initial dialogue option. And the option for him to wear outfit we want. (And visuals customizable.) Other than that he can offer the same services. (Explaining stuff about the homestead and selling a few things.)

Most important would be the option to customize the name. I would name him Sebastian then. Using a human character model. Possibly buying the butler outfit from the gem store just to use it on that NPC then. This would mean increased gem store sales if people would buy just for that. Others of course might use other skins/clothes. But if more options were added (unlockable guards ... maybe as skill to help some merc guy that would give you a guard and you could select the race/gender then) it would offer for other options - to use other skins. (Possibly people might just buy skins for this as well then. If they would not want wear some for themselves ... but use some for a guard for fancy armor.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On The idea of changing Npc's. How about an Npc collection system.

They could create mini quest stories to collect NPC's that can either be used cosmetically in your homestead  or be added into a personal arena system where you could practice fighting solo against different levels of the same boss upto Champion level. You get to create your own arena and fight your collectable Npc's.

The amount of hours of gameplay that would add is ridiculous.it would be revolutionary.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, leonidash.9416 said:

They could create mini quest stories to collect NPC's that can either be used cosmetically in your homestead  or be added into a personal arena system where you could practice fighting solo against different levels of the same boss upto Champion level. You get to create your own arena and fight your collectable Npc's.

The amount of hours of gameplay that would add is ridiculous.it would be revolutionary.

Special animal npcs. I like the new Fawns in the maps. What if we could have a side quest to find a White Fawn or something. Or one of those dogs from the kodan. Maybe revisit old content where there are unique animals. 

On 9/5/2024 at 6:06 AM, leonidash.9416 said:

This is a cool idea. It would be great if we can get options to switch out the NPC venders that are there too.

And for the 47th time, get that kodan/alt off my raptor!

• Haha 1