Home Instance Nodes from EOD, SOTO, and/or Janthir Wilds?

My fiancé really likes doing things that help others. I'm trying to help her find new nodes that our friends/guildies can collect. Previously, we would work together to unlock the ability to buy the nodes with 50 gold and some map currency. In an expansion that dedicates a lot to the home instance, this omission has left a bad taste in our mouth. I hope I'm wrong, and I just do not know how to unlock them.

I assume we would have something like:

• EOD:
    • Jadeite Veins
    • Petrified Echovald Sapling
    • Jade Bot Protocols/Battery Charges
    • Shrine Guardian Chest
  • Soto:
    • Wizard chest
    • Synthesized Farming Nodes (Maybe Random)
    • Maybe an optional Home Instance Rift with more than usual rewards?
  • Jauntier Wilds:
    • Honey Flower
    • Charged Titan Ore
    • Rotted Amber

For a lot of us, the home instance was a place where we could put in the work to help the community. This seems to be something lacking. This was good for the game. I am hoping this much-needed feature is available; if not, this should be a quick and easy addition.

BUT: We lose our Jade Bot Protocols from entering/leaving the instance. This should be fixed.

Edited by Josiah.2967
Grammar
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• Josiah.2967 changed the title to Home Instance Nodes from EOD, SOTO, and/or Janthir Wilds?

I changed the title! I was wonder was commenting. I actually just had a conversation with my fiancé about this very issue. Her favorite thing in the game was to unlock things that can help others. She was telling me how disappointed she was with the new home instance for the following reasons.

1.) No new nodes to unlock and share
2.) She can decide where to expand. She can't build the area where she wants to.

• Thanks 1

Yes please! I would love to see more nodes added for the Home Instance/Homestead. ESPECIALLY the Homestead, now that we have so much more space to play with. 😄 I would also highly support the idea that we can add Jade Bot Protocol stations to our Homestead (along with being able to carry the buff inside them) so we can more easily dip into and out of our Homesteads without needing to worry about reloading the buff later.

For the nodes, here's what I think should be done:

• Jadeite Vein node: Costs X (250?) Writs of Dragon's End + 50g, adds a Jadeite Vein node to your HI/HO. Returns 3 Chunks of Pure Jade/day.
  • Petrified Echovald Sapling node: Costs X (250?) Writs of Echovald + 50g, adds a Petrified Echovald Sapling node to your HI/HO. Returns 3 Chunks of Amber/day.
  • Shrine Guardian chest: To be eligible for this chest, you must have first completed the "New Friends, New Adventures" achieve (play with every Shrine Guardian in all EoD maps). Afterwards, head to Guardian's Perch and speak to the Shrine Guardian there and you can purchase the chest for 250 of each EoD Writ + 50g. The chest (which MUST play that adorable fox kit animation when opened) contains an assortment of minor loot, Ancient Coins, Canach Coins (if the appropriate Arborstone Mastery level is reached) and a rare chance for a Jade Runestone or Memory of Aurene.
  • Arcane chest: To be eligible for this chest, you must have completed the Heart of the Obscure mastery in SotO. Once that is done, you can speak to Grand Archivist Vivienne in the Wizard's Vault to purchase the chest (which costs 5 map tokens of each SotO map + 50g). The chest basically gives the same amount of contents as a Greater Arcane Chest (minor loot, Ancient Coins), plus a random assortment of all 3 SotO map currency and a small amount (like 1-3, of a single random tier each day) of random rift essences.
  • Honey Flower node: Costs 250 Curious Lowland Honeycombs + 50g, adds a Honey Flower node to your HI/HO. Returns 1-2 Honey Flowers/day.
  • Lowland Pine Sapling node: Costs 250 Curious Lowland Honeycombs + 50g, adds a Lowland Pine Sapling node to your HI/HO. Returns 3-9 Lowland Pine Logs/day.
  • Rotted Titan Amber node: Costs 250 Curious Mursaat Currencies + 50g, adds a Rotted Titan Amber node to your HI/HO. Returns 3 Rotted Titan Amber/day.
  • Charged Titan Ore node: Costs 250 Curious Mursaat Currencies + 50g, adds a Charged Titan Ore node to your HI/HO. Returns 3 Charged Titan Ore/day.
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...