Janthir Wilds Expedition Contract

Hemi.5267

I would LOVE to be able to buy two of those to be able to choose multiple options because I have more than one contract. Hey ANET!!! How about you let us buy multiples!!! I would buy more of the living world ones as well so I wouldn't have to keep selecting other maps. I'm HAPPY to give you my gems if you'd make this a thing!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah anet tends to have this problem with several items in the gem store. A great quality of life fix they could make would be to go through the entire gem store items, and set a consistent pattern on items like this where the account can not have another. Bank tabs, character slots, so on. There are some limitations based on the item sometimes, and it will either not show up for your account in the gem store, or it will be excluded from a pack of items with reduced price. However it is not consistent. If they could come up with a consistent pattern, and then force it to be followed on any future items they would save a lot of customer support issues i'd imagine. Seen this same thread multiple places today, here, reddit, discord. Can only imagine how many folks bugged support already. 

So I have an Janthir Wilds Expedition Contract board in my home instance, just today the Gem-store added another Janthir Wilds Expedition Contract board insisting that I can "purchase one more for this account"  but I already own it?  (obtained via the expansion deluxe edition)  are these the same thing? If I were to buy another board, all I'd be doing is losing another thousand gems correct? I can't add a second Janthir Syntri expedition to the board right?

Answers would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

And there is no visual QoL added to the existing board too. Used to have flowers, poster, and a parrot added for previous contracts bought. Now they can't be bothered about anything. Not buying anymore contracts.

8 minutes ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

You can't have two of the same contract. Don't buy for now, if you already bought the Deluxe xpax that comes with one. Ask for a refund. Someone reported this in Reddit. Another of the many many bugs 😒

PWeh.. Thank you buddy, you saved my gems!  What a stupid """bug""" that happens to benefit Arena net..

• Administrators

Hi all, 
Only one Janthir Wilds Expedition Contract can be applied to your account. There is an unfortunate limitation on our ability to hide these Contracts if you acquired them through a Supply Drop, which is why they're visible to players who already have one from there. If you already have one from the Supply Drop and purchased the standalone Contract, please contact Support and they can help you. 

Apologies for the confusion! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1