Quality-of-Life Requests and Suggestions (New for 2024)

You keep restating the what. I've got the what. I don't need you to explain the what. I'm asking for the why. The motivation. *Why* does it bother you that someone wants their title in a different color? I assumed jealousy and you said I was wrong and I accept that bc why wouldn't I, but you have offered no alternative motivation . . .

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

What about the few of us who have God of PvP, God of WvW, Fractal God and GWAMM?

Should we get a title such as God of Guild Wars 2 with special effects and RGB?

Sure, why not? If it makes you happy it's not going to hurt my feelings : )

• Confused 2

Ever since introduction of homestead, I like to drop by in there after raids, metas or map runs, to clear my inventory in peace. It is a quiet and relatively fast to load place.
But each time I do so, I am left with a lot of non salvageable trash item. It always requires me to leave the instance just to sell those unwanted items clogging my inventory.

It would be very useful if Deft Lahar, aside his three purchase tabs, had a sell one, like majority of NPCs, so people could clear their inventory of unwanted trash and trophy items, without the need of leaving the homestead.

• Like 2

Vendors in general would be great, even if it was something we had to pay for or craft like eotn. Kind of thematically out place I guess. Who has vendors in their home . . ?

I'd also like a more versatile crafting station, so I can do regular crafting there. Basically I want it to act like a hub, which I suppose isn't really it's purpose . . .

• Like 1

it would be great if "Maguaama Jungle" were a region marker on the world map. I tried three different maps (including Verdant Brink) before I found one that granted credit to the WV weekly, and on the third one (Brisbane Wildlands) the second event was bugged (it finished, but didn't seem to give credit and neither a fail nor succeed notify despite that i was still in the area trying to play the event)

secondly, I then went to DE and played the meta, got my weekly filled up, but didn't click the interface--as I was busy trying to help the meta be successful for everyone (it failed due to running out of time). I had thought the WV reward would auto-bestow if not clicked before rollover. It did not. Please either make it auto-bestow, or add a 3-minute warning to get out of combat and claim your reward.

Thanks. 🙂 

9 hours ago, Gop.8713 said:

As did I, but apparently my opinion has caused you much distress. So again I ask you to take your own advice

But dear, I couldn't care less about Your opinion. I haven't ask You once what Your opinion is, I came to comment on OP, and it is You who started quoting me, again, again and again. And now You are trying to turn it around and tell me that it is I that have something against Your opinion, and that I am pestering You, not other way around, and it is I who should stop.

Well thats my lest reply to You. We'll see if You can live without answering it and moving on. Ciao bella.

• Haha 1