Wardrobe unlock selection

19 hours ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

Tell me exactly how skins like the deathly mantle or the ghostly shield earn them money.

They may not directly, but Unlockers come from BLCs and gems to gold also exists.

Also I doubt that anet wants to make gem-shop items always available, they use FOMO in the shop since all the years, so I guess they would have already changed it, if their analysts thought another tactic would be better for their sales.

The shield also is still available, just very rare.

So if we exclude the gem-shop, cheaper skins and all the items that are still available, it would be what, an unlocker for a total of about four weapon- / armor-skins (scarlet's kiss and the three shoulder skins).

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

Tell me exactly how skins like the deathly mantle or the ghostly shield earn them money.

Considering deathly mantle can be "RNGed" from armor/wardrobe unlocks... probably the same way random drops from blchests make them money. And if you mean "ghastly" shield then it's also connected to blchest rng.

They probably should be included for bl tickets like the rest of time limited bltc drops, but that's not what you asked so I'm sticking to "how it could possibly make money" question. 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Considering deathly mantle can be "RNGed" from armor/wardrobe unlocks... probably the same way random drops from blchests make them money. And if you mean "ghastly" shield then it's also connected to blchest rng.

They probably should be included for bl tickets like the rest of time limited bltc drops, but that's not what you asked so I'm sticking to "how it could possibly make money" question. 🤷‍♂️

Didnt I tell you like 10 times already to not talk to me?

• Confused 3

55 minutes ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

No, I don't recall you ever saying that and frankly, I probably wouldn't care either way because that's not how public forums work. You asked some question, I responded, you're free to dislike the answers that don't fit your wishes all you want. But that's about it.

Considering deathly mantle can be "RNGed" from armor/wardrobe unlocks... probably the same way random drops from blchests make them money. And if you mean "ghastly" shield then it's also connected to blchest rng. So that's how they potentially make money. Whether or not they actually do, we don't know.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, I don't recall you ever saying that and frankly, I probably wouldn't care either way because that's not how public forums work. You asked some question, I responded, you're free to dislike the answers that don't fit your wishes all you want. But that's about it.

Considering deathly mantle can be "RNGed" from armor/wardrobe unlocks... probably the same way random drops from blchests make them money. And if you mean "ghastly" shield then it's also connected to blchest rng. So that's how they potentially make money. Whether or not they actually do, we don't know.

I will tell you again then since you forgot. You literally blocked me in game although we never interacted in game and you pretend you forgot that I dont want to interact with you? Really? You also got so pissed that reacted to all my replies in this conversation. Also literally no one plays rng lottery with the guaranteed wardrobe unlock because of the huge number of skins. It is delusional to think skins that only exist because some players still have a few unused copies makes Anet money.

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

Also literally no one plays rng lottery with the guaranteed wardrobe unlock

I'm not sure that's entirely correct. Not only you don't have access to that information so you're mostly guessing here, but I also know at least a few players who are stocking up on wardrobe unlocks in order to use them once they unlock majority of the not-so-valuable skins.

Me blocking you ingame without ever interacting (which is the part that's actually true) in no way points at anything you claimed before. As for the rest of your post: false, but I'll refrain from derailing it further than you're already doing it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, andreiblue.8231 said:

I just randomly looked into this thread, but uh... This is a public forum, that's not how it works. You are free to ignore other users though, there's even a setting for it.

For the rest of the things, you can get these skins out of RNG already. I am one of those that always make sure I have any cheaper skins before I even open any wardrobe unlocks coming my way.

Edited by One more for the road.8950
Misspelled
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1