Wintersday YEY!!! Nerfing time!

Blacklust.4638

So i just can not believe that you guys nerf the karma awarded by gifting presents to orphan children.I mean rly now? its Christmas and you just made gifting presents almost not worth it anymore. That is low Anet even by the standards you got us used with.Quite frankly this ruined GW2 Christmas spirit for me. Why would i go around gifting presents to the kids in DR if with boosts i barely get back the amount of karma invested into the gift?But oh well merry Christmas to you all it must be better then the Christmas those kids will have since we are just gifting them once for achievement.

Slow sarcastic clap*

@Blacklust.4638 said:So i just can not believe that you guys nerf the karma awarded by gifting presents to orphan children.I mean rly now? its Wintersday and you just made gifting presents almost not worth it anymore. That is low Anet even by the standards you got us used with.Quite frankly this ruined GW2 Wintersday spirit for me. Why would i go around gifting presents to the kids in DR if with boosts i barely get back the amount of karma invested into the gift?But oh well merry Wintersday to you all it must be better then the Wintersday those kids will have since we are just gifting them once for achievement.

Slow sarcastic clap*

Fixed all that for you. You're welcome. ;)

@Blacklust.4638 said:

Why would i go around gifting presents to the kids in DR if with boosts i barely get back the amount of karma invested into the gift?

Because it is the season of giving not receiving! Just because what you received previously isn't as good this year doesn't mean you should lose your spirit and feel upset. Embody the holiday spirit! Don't walk around with coal in your pockets :)

Archived