20% of Wintersday Mounts?

I'm I the only one bothered my this "sale"? Well I think arenanet is just tagging 20% to make us believe that it's actually on sell (which doesn't make sense it's the first time it's been available). So my question is why was Spooky mount featured at full price of 1600 gems and Wintersday mount pack at 20% of 2000 gems? I don't care about the price, just flip-flopping of the prices.

@"itchyeyebrows.1520" said:I'm I the only one bothered my this "sale"? Well I think arenanet is just tagging 20% to make us believe that it's actually on sell (which doesn't make sense it's the first time it's been available). So my question is why was Spooky mount featured at full price of 1600 gems and Wintersday mount pack at 20% of 2000 gems? I don't care about the price, just flip-flopping of the prices.

This is exactly the same as Spooky. The retail price for both is 2000 gems; the discount price is 1600. Although, as you say, the bundles were never listed at full price. That suggests to me that next year, the bundles will be 2k gems each and/or if those mounts are sold individually, they'll be at least 400 gems each.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:This is exactly the same as Spooky. The retail price for both is 2000 gems; the discount price is 1600. Although, as you say, the bundles were never listed at full price. That suggests to me that next year, the bundles will be 2k gems each and/or if those mounts are sold individually, they'll be at least 400 gems each.

Oh okay, I was just looking at past purchases, and it seemed weird for some reason. I guess I'm just fed up with all of it. Thx.

@itchyeyebrows.1520 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:This is exactly the same as Spooky. The retail price for both is 2000 gems; the discount price is 1600. Although, as you say, the bundles were never listed at full price. That suggests to me that next year, the bundles will be 2k gems each and/or if those mounts are sold individually, they'll be at least 400 gems each.

Oh okay, I was just looking at past purchases, and it seemed weird for some reason.If you think about it as an "introductory low, low price", it's not that strange. (It is strange if you wonder how something can be discounted if it was never, you know, counted before in the first place.)

I guess I'm just fed up with all of it.Can't blame anyone for being suspicious of the gem shop's marketing practices.

@Chickenooble.5014 said:

@"Bish.8627" said:Mount skins shouldn't be over 800 gems periodIn this bundle they're not. This bundle prices a single skin at 320 gems.

And can anyone confirm -- does writing the word "period" at the end of a sentence remove the need to put a period?

Dictionary: “added to the end of a statement to indicate that no further discussion is possible or desirable.“

Archived