[Demon of a Drifter Achievement} bugged ? Ghostly Scarf Beetle Race

Olizzker.1274

I got almost the same answer from support regarding this problem. It's sad that there is no other solution for this than trying to make an achievement through the event. I tried to do this yesterday for two hours as a time trial and I already messed up several times. And finally when I got the time to less than a minute, no achievement. 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I had the same issue, after a lot of tries got 57.5 seconds and nothing in the adventure. its very disappointing. Like how did this even break?  I knew something was funky when first trying the race and it took a few second to register that it finished initially. Will this count retroactively for those of us who finally did it?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Batsu.3489 said:

I still dont understand why they tell to player "hey time trial doesn't count" while achievement says "time trial or race event". Also i can confirm this issue had over 70 attempt i made it but no scarf.

The time trial has also always counted for the achievement in the previous years, this is obviously a bug. I logged in on my other account to try to get this achievement, i did several laps of the time trial under 1 minute, no scarf, but then during the race event i got it after the first lap already, so the race event seems to be the only way to get it until this is fixed. The time trial should also reward it, that's how i originally got it the first time and that's why the achievement says so too, but for the time being it doesn't count. Bad wording i guess, it's not incorrect to say that the time trial laps don't count currently, but they're totally supposed to.