Where to park alts?

Winegum.2395

I have a total of 7 level 80 characters, and 2 below level 30

I only play 1 (maybe 2) of my 80s with any regularity. I'm wondering if there are any good places to park my other alts so I can just log into them briefly once a day and get some value out of them? Maybe at some jumping puzzles, or big events, or something?

Where are the most valuable places to park alts?

What I used to do with my alts (keep in mind I have 49 characters) was park them at the flax farm in VB and get that once a day. Either that or at the rich iron vein near the gallowfields waypoint in Brisban. Takes less than an hour to switch between them all and gather if they're all already parked there. I choose spots that don't tend to have lots of enemies around them, as I park my pre-80s there. Those two spots are fairly safe, as is the rich platinum vein north of Valance Tutory waypoint in Timberline Falls, though iron yields more, which gives you a higher profit than the platinum does.

Any JP (easiest: probably Sharkmaw in LA. best: probably Draconis Mons with its guaranteed rare/day).

Any node farm. Best currently: flax in Draconis (~35s/day). Alternative: wood farm in Malchor's Leap, which can be farmed every hour (~25s/appearance). In the past, other farms have been sometimes better, but with the current low prices in mats, those are notably better than any others.

The Tomb of Primeval Kings. There are 6 insta-loot chests between the two rooms, dropping 1-10 trade contracts and a piece of unID gear (mostly blue, but sometimes rares).

The Not-so-Secret JP, with its various special item drops. Plus people want to tele-to-friend for that one, so there are potential tips.

@"Ok I Did It.2854" said:

Tekkits Workshop has a video on this.

I just remembered this video and was about to post it. Glad you got there before me, though the 3 chests at the end of the sand jackal puzzle in Crystal Oasis seems to have been nerfed to once per account per day instead of it being per character per day.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

• The Tomb of Primeval Kings. There are 6 insta-loot chests between the two rooms, dropping 1-10 trade contracts and a piece of unID gear (mostly blue, but sometimes rares).

A few qs about this one, are these per character per day? Also are these the ones that spawn enemies?

Archived