[End game PvE/Raids] Do you think DPS output of Necros should be buffed for PvE?

Umut.5471

@Oglaf.1074 said:Hell, were it not for Sadistic Searing there'd be no point in Shades whatsoever, huh....

Funky design choice, that.

Not exactly true. 5~15% damage/condi duration/boon duration. Also upping your target cap to a max of 12 and increasing your area coverage for anything with adds/split objectives, effective max of around the same area a meteor shower.

@Warscythes.9307 said:

@Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 said:No.. PVE is fine.Never got why finishing a raid 2 minutes faster is such a big deal.DPS in PvE.. anyone really care about this?

Raids are hardcore and most groups are elitist with their DPS. Current Necro builds can't compete with other classes in terms of DPS.They mostly don't want any Necros in their group. That's why I wanna see Necros wanted in Raid groups.

Most of us here gave pretty valid reason as to why Scourge is probably ok and Reaper is the only one needs to be get buffed. Don't just pick and choose the one stupid post and ignore the rest. Necro(Scourge) currently is actually decent in PvE, is really Power Reaper that needs to be buffed.

Also no, Raids are not that hardcore at all. If people are as elitest as you think then you would see nothing but mirages and weavers in raids but that is certainly not the case.

Sorry my message was aimed to that guy. I agree that Reaper is in a bad condition at the moment when compared to Scourge.I personally like Reaper more than Scourge because of the death shroud mechanic.

Reaper simply needs power damage buffs. It's a hard thing to pull off because it can already oneshot people in pvp, and it's one of the best classes for open world content.

Intuitively, one might think it'd be as easy as splitting the numbers. And y'know, that is a solution. Another solution could be to invent a trait that is works really well on bosses, but would be hard to pull off on a player.

We simply don't have a good second traitline for damage, condi or power. We all know that spite is the go to for powerbuilds and curses for condition builds but the second traitline is always easily interchangeable because none have great impact on our damage. That's a good thing really as that opens up for different builds but they are mostly utility/defence really and don't really give that great dmg increases. As it's been said before, we have pretty good damage but we lack good modifiers for pve. For conditions builds there ain't that many modifiers in general and more about output which we have been lacking (in terms of damage not in amount of conditions) until we got our elite specs which is why the difference between our condibuilds and other classes is smaller.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived